2007 - Mika's concert in Milano on TV for you all!!

Mirtilla

I recorded the concert and watched it two or three times... it's so wonderful to relive that magic night... and if you watch carefully, you'll see my lollipop moving in the air (just at the beginning of Lollipop, obviously)! :biggrin2:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, you were the lollipop guy!! :shocked: then i think I saw you! awwww this is cute: so many days after still discovering things about this gig! :biggrin2:

I am one of the Lollipop Trio: we are two guys and a girl, I was the boy with glasses just behind you... :thumb_yello:

I am one of the Lollipop Trio: we are two guys and a girl, I was the boy with glasses just behind you... :thumb_yello:

oh that's great! well, nice to talk to yuo again! :biggrin2:

yes, ruth, he said to us he knew about the necklace cause he reads here.

you really hate her! almost as much as you love SITM!:naughty:

well, saying that I HATE her is saying too much, but I can truly say I find her so cheap.. my hubby watched the gig too and he had the same impression..

o.c. it may just be me: it's a free world, thanks goodness :wink2:

well, saying that I HATE her is saying too much, but I can truly say I find her so cheap.. my hubby watched the gig too and he had the same impression..

o.c. it may just be me: it's a free world, thanks goodness :wink2:

I can't stand her. She just shouldn't be on television. She can't speak english nor italian. Her dialogues are crappy, but that probably isn't her fault since there's probably a whole team of bubblehead writers who think that questioning mika about the square root of 121 is smart or funny to watch. This is Italian TV. Really sad. Just think about the rest... *shakes head*

I SO agree, matt. that "interview" in the pizzeria was so sad and even offensive to mika.. when he said "oh, the only way a dislexic can understand that is if an apple or an orange falls on his head" (or smt along that line), I REALLY felt bad for him.. I know he's used to **** like this, but his voice was so bitter..

and you're right, she surely gets dialogues prepared by some sort of "screenwriter". still, if I were her, I'd refuse to interview a person with such idiotic questions..

Someone from Italy has this show on DVD?

I am highly interested! PLEASE pm me!

Markus

if you go here: http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/programma?pageType=mediabox&idProgramma=7

(direct link is this: http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/videogallery?idVideogallery=69) you can re-watch the concert on streaming.

and there are also some pics, btw:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...
  • mari62 changed the title to 2007 - Mika's concert in Milano on TV for you all!!