2007 - Mika's concert in Milano on TV for you all!!

Mirtilla

oh no...ti prego nn mi dire ke è quella ke conduce love rock'n'roll :shocked:

Amboh! Non seguo molti programmi musicali... e le veejay di "seconda generazione" mi sembrano tutte uguali e faccio fatica a distinguerle! :P

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amboh! Non seguo molti programmi musicali... e le veejay di "seconda generazione" mi sembrano tutte uguali e faccio fatica a distinguerle! :P

mi sa ke è lei...oddio quanto la odio!! è proprio insulsa quella tipa!:thumbdown:

maybe i'm not very normal....but it's like a month that i'm here sitting infront of my tv with a tape ready to record the concert!!!!!!

ehehe....i know i can programm the record...but i'm not very normal...or better i'm mad about mikaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

ah and the veejay is Valeria...is not the girl that is in "I love rock 'n roll" ( I hate her!!!) but is the one that is in "Community", before she was on mtv...

oh thank you!!! i hate the other one too!!! how can people be so stupid?? really can't stand her! :thumbdown:

lol i had no idea who she was (maybe cos I don't watch much italian music tv) but she looked really pretty but i guess the prettiest ones are always the worst :naughty: can't wait to see the concert!! Hopefully my uncle will remember to record it, i will have to text him 100 times on monday.

6 days to go now...

oh no...ti prego nn mi dire ke è quella ke conduce love rock'n'roll :shocked:

I don't know who you're talking about, but the girl who was there that night was Valeria, the one who did work for MTV few years ago. When i used to watch MTV i quite liked her, she's nice.

btw, ok the concert laaste less than an hour but let's consider the ads. I haven't seen the Scissor Sisters show so i'm not sure about that, but of course something will be cut.. hey, it's better than nothing, isn't it??:thumb_yello:

hey, it's better than nothing, isn't it??:thumb_yello:

yup that's true indeed..oh it's so exciting, it's like we'll be reliving the day, we'll have to pretend to be at the front row again :biggrin2:

I don't know who you're talking about, but the girl who was there that night was Valeria, the one who did work for MTV few years ago. When i used to watch MTV i quite liked her, she's nice.

btw, ok the concert laaste less than an hour but let's consider the ads. I haven't seen the Scissor Sisters show so i'm not sure about that, but of course something will be cut.. hey, it's better than nothing, isn't it??:thumb_yello:

of course it's better than nothing!!!just hope they won't cut too much! and for the girl, i meant another girl who is absolutely boring and stupid! :thumbdown: i like valeria: she's quite nice!! :thumb_yello:

Update: I watched it again and the Scissor Sisters show ran 70 mins long and it included 8 songs.

That Valeria girl, whoever she is, is utterly unable to speak english (the band members failed to understand what she was saying a couple of times), moreover, most of her comments during the show were out of line, repetitive and annoying. The moral of this story is: all you need to host a tv show in Italy is a pretty face and a lot of courage. :D

On the positive side: there were lots of cameras on (and off) stage, so the show was beautifully filmed and contained a lot of closeups of us fans. (Please mind I'm still talking about the Scissor Sisters show!)

Update: I watched it again and the Scissor Sisters show ran 70 mins long and it included 8 songs.

That Valeria girl, whoever she is, is utterly unable to speak english (the band members failed to understand what she was saying a couple of times), moreover, most of her comments during the show were out of line, repetitive and annoying. The moral of this story is: all you need to host a tv show in Italy is a pretty face and a lot of courage. :D

On the positive side: there were lots of cameras on (and off) stage, so the show was beautifully filmed and contained a lot of closeups of us fans. (Please mind I'm still talking about the Scissor Sisters show!)

oh sounds good (the bit thats not about valeria) can't wait for monday to come!

oh thanks for updatin us!!!:thumb_yello:

:shocked: hope they haven't filmed mika fans too much:shocked:

I must must must remember to watch it!

We had a camera man just below us (we were where the bar was)...and it was funny because he moved back and forth following the music! He he...during over my shoulder he went really slow, and when it came to, say love today, he was going like crazy! Well, almost! :biggrin2:

want to bump this too! it will be on stream for all of you throught the internet! here's the link again:

http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/programma?pageType=programma&idProgramma=7

hopefully i will have it recorded on dvd...will ask babsou productions for instructions.... (rhyme!!! lol)

enjoy tomorrow, pls, remember that it will be at 9.00 pm ITALY time, 8.00 pm for uk, 3.00 pm for us east coast....etc

want to bump this too! it will be on stream for all of you throught the internet! here's the link again:

http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/programma?pageType=programma&idProgramma=7

hopefully i will have it recorded on dvd...will ask babsou productions for instructions.... (rhyme!!! lol)

enjoy tomorrow, pls, remember that it will be at 9.00 pm ITALY time, 8.00 pm for uk, 3.00 pm for us east coast....etc

ah thanks!! needed to know what time it was on, def watching it online :D yey, need to remind my uncle to record it too *writes on post it and sticks it on her forehead*

I don't know if anyone asked already but how does it work? Do I have to click on another link when the stream starts or will it just be there or do I have to log into something before? That's all a bit confusing especially because I don't speak Italian at all :blush-anim-cl: . Thanks a lot for your help :biggrin2: .

I don't know if anyone asked already but how does it work? Do I have to click on another link when the stream starts or will it just be there or do I have to log into something before? That's all a bit confusing especially because I don't speak Italian at all :blush-anim-cl: . Thanks a lot for your help :biggrin2: .

i'll watch it on tv, but i'm getting informed and be back to you later, ok?