coachella pics

avoca

Gorg photos shame about MIKA! (oooo...your gonna hate me!!)

Those are nasty combat pants no matter how much artwork is on them (they look like Jermaine Jacksons jeans in Big Brother!!-where are the skinny jeans? these trousers don't suit him he is too thin!! And the drawing of "smile if you've screwed today"- if this was the case he should be a very sad boy if he really tells the truth!

Shoes, no socks is definately a faux pas!

Hair a tangled mess that needs a good trim!

Lets hope he has a clean pair of (GREY) CUSTOM MADE PANTS on!!

What the hell has happened to our boy MIKA?

Has fame gone to his head in as far as he can just get out of bed to perform and still everyone will love him??

Ok we love him anyway but he should sack his stylist after that.

Its like when you first meet someone,they make an effort but when you have been going out for a while things start to slip.

Come on MIKA get yourself pulled together!!

Please don't wear this outfit at Leeds as the braces and skinny jeans is much more you!! xx

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And it has to be said, I have those very same Wayfarer sunglasses STILL, and I have had mine since the last time they were in fashion (oh yes I am THAT old!!!) One of my favourite pictures of Roger Taylor (Queen) is him wearing those same sunglasses. :wub2: and now Mika likes them too. Yes!!

I remember Madonna wore them too in the late eighties. I had a pair myself (well, they were fake, I was only 14 years old at that time) and we used to call them 'Madonna sunglasses'. :biggrin2:

I feel old too, but I also like the fact that Mika likes them! :mf_rosetinted:

I think his hair is rather sweaty cause it was probably hot and when he was on stage it looked to be also very windy. I prefer it to the too "coiffed" look, but it may be just me :wink2:

as for the pants, i have no opinion really, the skinny ones are the usual mika- brand, but maybe he felt to change...? i dunno.

Yes I prefer the tousled messy windswept hair too, and the combat pants suit him, but then I think he could wear just about anything and look great...BUT..have to agree with daisylou...the no-socks look is a no no!:shocked:

Two words: sweaty feet!:sneaky2:

OMG!!!! love this one!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Ice lolly picture!

Have to agree there he looks so cute and boyfriend material in this one. Mayby he has had his hair cut thats the problem (I def.know how that feels!!) and with the heat, has gone like rats tails-mine does the same so he has curly hair girls just gets it made curlier with the tongs!

I have some sunglasses like these but mine are Dior got them last year. :cool:

He said in an interview he has 5 phones as keeps getting free ones-can give me one-The Prada one is v.nice!! as I really need an upgrade but bought a camera for Leeds instead!!-wonder if the zoom will get his nasal hair Fred :roftl: xx

On the bottom one he has nasal hair , yuck :naughty:

by me, ha can have hair everywere. it really doesn't matter. nobody can be perfect. pics are amaizing and his pants are something. very beautiful.he has a good dressed adviser or stylist or whatever. thanks avoca.

We know which brands two of the three watches are! I tried sticking my face so close to the laptop to figure out what the blue one is, and I just can't make it out, noooo :sad:

I was dying to know, but actually I couldn't wait any longer so I bought a blue watch in my lunch break today. :biggrin2:

It's not the Mika watch, it's a sports watch but it's the same sort of blue with a transparant dark blue lining. Oh well, at least I have a blue watch again. :glasses2:

I didn't know or had no idea he was wearing no socks with his shoes........I had to go and look at the first page.I didn't scan him like that when I first saw the photos....

But no socks with shoes is a bit icky.:roftl:

I didn't see any nasal hair though :blink:.

I didn't know or had no idea he was wearing no socks with his shoes........I had to go and look at the first page.I didn't scan him like that when I first saw the photos....

But no socks with shoes is a bit icky.:roftl:

I didn't see any nasal hair though :blink:.

I can't see the nasal hair either. But he probably does have it. A bit. Nothing a good pair of tweezers couldn't fix!!