2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

You're staying just the day ?

Yeh gonna visit some friends in other parts of the country while I'm there anyway I guess :biggrin2: Will probably go to UK the entire week, but will only be a day or two in London, think it's more fun for my daughter to be in smaller towns :mf_rosetinted:

and Bab, she's 6..there wouldn't be age limit for an art exhibition would there :boxed:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh gonna visit some friends in other parts of the country while I'm there anyway I guess :biggrin2: Will probably go to UK the entire week, but will only be a day or two in London, think it's more fun for my daughter to be in smaller towns :mf_rosetinted:

and Bab, she's 6..there wouldn't be age limit for an art exhibition would there :boxed:

Oooooooh !!! I thought you were going to the exhibition from Denmark... Just for it... And disguise it for your daughter as family holidays :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well after reading your signature, I feel like I'll be in good company if they lock me up :naughty:

:biggrin2:

Sometimes i feel sorry for Mika for the Insane fans he attracts and YES i am included in that :naughty:

No I wouldn't think so, I just wondered that's all, hope to see you both!

Oooooooh !!! I thought you were going to the exhibition from Denmark... Just for it... And disguise it for your daughter as family holidays :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Nah that wouldn't be like me at all would it :roftl: :roftl:

i dont think there is an age limit for the Gallery :cool:

she is one very lucky 6yr old :thumb_yello:

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!! Can meet up with all you nutters a bit sooner! LOL!:thumb_yello::roftl:

lol well you have already briefly met some of us nutters at Birmingham and Shepards Bush :roftl: :roftl:

guys

Anyone Know How Much It Is To Go In?!?!?!

I Wanna Go On The 11th...and Since Its My Birthday In July...my Sister Messaged Me On Myspace Saying It Could Be My Present!!!!!! Aaahhh!!! Im So Excited!!!!

Hi just phoned the gallery. They confirmed the opening times are 10:00-6:00pm weekday's and 12:00pm-6:00pm on the Saturday- free admittance!! No I didn't ask if Mika would be at the opening- I didn't want to sound like a stalker!!!

Hi just phoned the gallery. They confirmed the opening times are 10:00-6:00pm weekday's and 12:00pm-6:00pm on the Saturday- free admittance!! No I didn't ask if Mika would be at the opening- I didn't want to sound like a stalker!!!

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DIAMOND IN THE WORLD AND I LOVE YOU!

Thankyou!!! and i request you phone them up again and find out! rofl XDDDDDD

this whole thing is PANTS.

MikaSounds say 11th July, but then again they havent updated that for YONKS

Blink Gallery say 12th

if we really cant go on the 11th that would suck some major balls becaus ei have plans that i REALLY CANNOT CANCEL on the other days!!!!