2007 - Mika & Da Wack (Mika's sister) Art Exhibition - Blink Gallery - London: 11-07-

Yoppappop

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha, nice to be organised! :naughty: No point in going on the 11th unless you want to stand outside and look in! :naughty:

yeah which sucks, because that will be the only day i can attend if THEY SAY IF ITS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC OR NOT!!!!!!

Well, you never know, if Mika is there, you might see him going in or something? If you're that keen. :naughty:

LOL well we dont even know what time do we. if its just a private party i doubt the times will be 8:00am till 6:00pm LMAO. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez this is bare confusing

tell me about it :boxed:

but hey lets all go on the 11th and give them all our best puppy dog eyes :naughty:

LOL i would but I live all the way down in Essex. And I don't know how to get there on my own...my family will NOT be impressed if we all get shunned away lol. i wanna know for REAL, you know?

we all want to know for real but no one is telling us anything :thumbdown:

and i would have to travel all the way down from the midlands....i guess it would only cost me a couple of pounds on the bus but it depends if

1. i would be willing to wait outside the gallery JUST to catch a glimpse of mika and not get in

or

2. leave it till the day after and get to see the art work but not mika

see its the hard decision and the only thing i can think is go on the 11th and face not getting in and hope someone takes pity on us and lets us in :naughty:

we all want to know for real but no one is telling us anything :thumbdown:

and i would have to travel all the way down from the midlands....i guess it would only cost me a couple of pounds on the bus but it depends if

1. i would be willing to wait outside the gallery JUST to catch a glimpse of mika and not get in

or

2. leave it till the day after and get to see the art work but not mika

see its the hard decision and the only thing i can think is go on the 11th and face not getting in and hope someone takes pity on us and lets us in :naughty:

see this is the thing lol i only really wanna go if Mika is O.o

i guess i have a slightly more complicated issue

yes i do really want to see Mika there BUT i also REALLY want to see the art work aswell but the way it is looking i cant have both

LOL i would but I live all the way down in Essex. And I don't know how to get there on my own...my family will NOT be impressed if we all get shunned away lol. i wanna know for REAL, you know?

Surely it's less than 40 miles? That's not far!

Can't you just get one train to London, then the tube?

Oh yeah. I can get on at Benfleet and go straight to Fenchurch Street. But there afterwards? ive no idea. Ofcourse I can find out, but my family would never let me go on my own, or with Charlie on our own. We do not know London and if the gallery wasn't open...we wouldnt want to waste our time and money. we'd like to walk around and make the most of our trip but we wouldnt have a fookin clue LOL, and if we DID take a family member and the gallery was shut they'd moan that they'd wasted money and time.

So who are we blaming for this mix up at the moment ...is it the fault of mikasounds OR the gallery? :blink:

I need to know who to direct a please let us know mail towards :cool:

Why won't they let you go? That's tough.

Get an A-Z, and a tube map and you'll soon find your way around!

lol charlie and i arent very street wise.

when i won the competition, i found out the day before the gig. my family and i had this big talk about transport for about an hour...to the point where i was reduced to tears (haha grace kelly) because i thought i wouldnt be able to go, as my dad was working so he couldnt drive me, and my mum and sister refuse to drive in london. in the end, my other sister, who frequently uses trains in london, took charlie and i on the trains to make sure we did get the right trains, and made sure we got to the theatre safe and sound.

i come from a very protective family. as u can see. lol. they always said that london trains are very confusing and some are very large.

okay, admittedly, my sister did give me a map of the london trains and i didnt know where the fook to go. so she told us the train stations we had to get on/off but charlie and i had to find them.

which we did. in fact, my sister was surprised at me, she thought i handled it very well. I may come across as very naive, but i think people underestimate me sometimes.

it really sucks living in a cage.

So who are we blaming for this mix up at the moment ...is it the fault of mikasounds OR the gallery? :blink:

I need to know who to direct a please let us know mail towards :cool:

both LOL. If sara didnt phone the gallery we'd all go on the 11th...and if there really is an private party we'd all be like "WTF" rofl!

but then again, if there IS a private party on that day, why did mikasounds say that day was available for te public?

well IF sara hadnt rung up the gallery we would all turn up on the 11th anyway ....we could play ignorant and pretend the phone call didnt happen and see what happens on the day :naughty:

well IF sara hadnt rung up the gallery we would all turn up on the 11th anyway ....we could play ignorant and pretend the phone call didnt happen and see what happens on the day :naughty:

*haha* lets do that!!!:thumb_yello:

okay...the phone call DIDNT happen!!!:roftl:

we will just go by what mika sounds say and then when we all get turned away sit outside and cry so mika or some one will pity us :thumb_yello:

*HAHA* yeh GREAT plan!!!!:thumb_yello:

or we could just start a protest???:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: