Omg So Gutted

CazGirl

Remember the Mika Dress Up Competiton?

Does anyone know when it ends???

BECAUSE....I MADE THEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEST LOLLIPOP VIDEO EVER TODAY, ALONG WITH THE HELP OF MY FRIENDS AT COLLEGE. I had 10 seconds left of editing to do but then we got chucked out because they were closing the building!! Grr!!! And burning it to a disk would have taken another 30 minutes! SO CLOSE!

I hope the competition goes on till the end of the week because I'VE WORKED SO HAAAARRRRD LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE.

I spent £60 on STUFF that i will never, EVER use again

My friends did my hair/makeup/photography/filming

I made a complete prat of myself going ROUND THE COLLEGE, IN THIS RIDICULOUS OUTFIT, handing out free lollipops!

Looks like I'll have to finish the video tomorrow...but ARGH SO CLOSE!

Sorry, just had to express my anger/desperation/disappointment with everyone!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Youll have a great chance of winning mes would of thought all that effort deserves something , anyways you now have a superb fancy dress outfit :biggrin2:

i hope so!! God...i cannot WAIT to show you all!!! I cant wait to show how much effort ive put into this!!!

Hee, I look forward to seeing the finished vidioe :)

thanks! It's quite funny looking at random people's reactions when i just hand them lollipops lol XDDD

was so close. SOOOO BLOODY CLOSE

I CANT GET OVER IT!

AND THEN!

Obviously i had to go, so i just picked up everything i could and went to reception. and then i though..."oh no"...

WHERE'S MY MIKA CD?!?!?!

I was frantic, I chucked EVERYTHING out of my bags (i had THREE BIG BAGS) AND IT WASNT THERE!!!

So i RAN to west building...WAS SHUT!

Ran to reception...told receptionist...

ran to wets building again.

last place i was, was the toilets...so i checked...

WASNT THERE!!!

I wanted to cry.

Ran upstairs to computer suite...

PHEW!

There it was.

I nearly went home without it!

Oh, and ive got paint all over me lmfao! XDDD

OMGGG that is SO awful!!!

I know the feeling, I spent ages making a similar Lollipop crazy dancing video.... but my computer wouldnt let me load it, SO frustrating!!!

But WOW £60??? Thats dedication you deserve to win!! Mine was nowhere near that much lol prob cos i made it myself (thats why it sucks so bad haha)

I had to stick to just a plain old photo lol which i highly doubt will win.

Although if i have time i am getting out the face paints tomorow haha!!!

I hope you manage to get it done in time!!!

Which venue you entering for???

x x x x x x x x x

OMGGG that is SO awful!!!

I know the feeling, I spent ages making a similar Lollipop crazy dancing video.... but my computer wouldnt let me load it, SO frustrating!!!

But WOW £60??? Thats dedication you deserve to win!! Mine was nowhere near that much lol prob cos i made it myself (thats why it sucks so bad haha)

I had to stick to just a plain old photo lol which i highly doubt will win.

Although if i have time i am getting out the face paints tomorow haha!!!

I hope you manage to get it done in time!!!

Which venue you entering for???

x x x x x x x x x

im entering for shepherds bush.

but yeah, SIXTY POUNDS. Majority of it was from Primark. Bright coloured clothes overlapping eachother, and the paint was used to customise this white top. Just splashed on a load of bright colours...cut it up...

my hair was all twirled up (and now ive taken it out and its all curly lol) and yeah i did have some wacky makeup too. Ive still got tons of glitter on me LOL

AND I WENT ROUND COLLEGE LIKE THIS, NOT JUST YOUR STANDARD "MIMING IN MY BEDROOM" THING LMFAO

but yeah, SIXTY POUNDS. Majority of it was from Primark. Bright coloured clothes overlapping eachother, and the paint was used to customise this white top. Just splashed on a load of bright colours...cut it up...

my hair was all twirled up (and now ive taken it out and its all curly lol) and yeah i did have some wacky makeup too. Ive still got tons of glitter on me LOL

AND I WENT ROUND COLLEGE LIKE THIS, NOT JUST YOUR STANDARD "MIMING IN MY BEDROOM" THING LMFAO

Haha well i really hope u win u sound like you bin through a hell of a lot lol!!!

Aaah Primark. Classic shop.

If you get it up in time i reckon you'll stand a great chance, I don't thinks there's been many entrys for Shepards Bush... unlike Leeds....

=[[

Typical! Lol.

x x x x

Wow!!! You HAVE to win this competition now, after putting so much effort in!!!

I admire your guts, I couldn't do the same!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Heyloo Culd Some1 Tell Me If Grace Kelly (The Video) Was Filmed At Mikas Home

no i dont think it was LOL

and here is my PERSONAL MESSAGE TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM/THREAD!

I apologise about my top in advance...LOL you'll see what i mean!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4ynrymmzlyv

http://www.mediafire.com/?6nozokzkzgz

i forgot to mention in the video that i wore braces back to front (charlottes idea) and i wore bright pink fishnet arm warmers AAAAND if anyone saw my other video where i was showing what i had bought, you'll see every single bit of jewellery...and i was DRAPED in it all lmao!

lol yeah you do, sorry!

Lol s'alrite, I think that was just me being dumb and not realising you had to download it!!

Oh bugger I don't have time now, Art c/w to do and all that, but will download it 2moro and watch!!

Oh i added you on myspace btw, hope you dont mind! :biggrin2:

x x x

Lol s'alrite, I think that was just me being dumb and not realising you had to download it!!

Oh bugger I don't have time now, Art c/w to do and all that, but will download it 2moro and watch!!

Oh i added you on myspace btw, hope you dont mind! :biggrin2:

x x x

okay! and ofcourse i dont mind lol, tis nice to connect with other mika fans!