Omg So Gutted

CazGirl

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo i love ur accent! i want a cool accent too!.....no fair...do u have the video that u made with u actually handing out the lollipops!? haha cus i realllly wanna see it!

i have a COOL ACCENT?

HAHAHAHA.

I'm British...in the essex area..

and no i dont have that video...i havent completed the editing yet! I got chucked out at the last minute! It will be finished tomorrow though I AM SO EXCITED!

i have a COOL ACCENT?

HAHAHAHA.

I'm British...in the essex area..

and no i dont have that video...i havent completed the editing yet! I got chucked out at the last minute! It will be finished tomorrow though I AM SO EXCITED!

haha of course you have a cool accent!!! im from new york...so the accent that i have is very boring and plain!! i totally want a british accent sometimes when i get bored i talk in one....i know i have no life! hhahahaa and Oh i didnt put two and two together!! hurry! u better get it done tomorrow no matter what so u can win! idk if 60 whatever it is is a lot of money! but from what it sounds like u put a tonnnn of work into it! :thumb_yello:

haha of course you have a cool accent!!! im from new york...so the accent that i have is very boring and plain!! i totally want a british accent sometimes when i get bored i talk in one....i know i have no life! hhahahaa and Oh i didnt put two and two together!! hurry! u better get it done tomorrow no matter what so u can win! idk if 60 whatever it is is a lot of money! but from what it sounds like u put a tonnnn of work into it! :thumb_yello:

lol i did!!! i put more effort into it than i do my coursework lol!

a british accent eh? u can always try and copy mine XDDD

and sixty pounds...dont know how to convert that into dollars so erm...

well. there's 60p to a dollar...i think...

another 40p and that would be a pound (100 pennies = 1 pound)

any help?

my maths is dreadful lol

>_< I would be really annoyed if the copmetition closed, before you finished your video! I'm looking forward to see it, it seems to be cute ^^

You know that you have to wear the clothes again, when you win ^^

>_< I would be really annoyed if the copmetition closed, before you finished your video! I'm looking forward to see it, it seems to be cute ^^

You know that you have to wear the clothes again, when you win ^^

yeah i know, dont really fancy walking around london in that gear but ANYTHING for Mika! :punk:

do you have any pictures cause i would love to see the outfit

erm i DO have one picture...

but it was before i painted the top, before i put the fishnet armwarmers on and you dont see the whole outfit lol

This is the picture...but like I said, this was very early on in the day...other things were added later (i.e. fishnet arm warmers/paint on top) and u cant see the entire outfit. You are better off waiting until the video...because thats when i look MAD lol!

and u cant really see my makeup in this picture, as its only one side of my face.

but yeah...sneak preview all the same

dscf0773cq2.jpg

lol thanks :D

my friend zach just jazzed it up on Photoshop...i have no idea how to use that programme lol!

Photoshop is cool, there are so many things you can do with it!

I wish I understood it :/ I use Paint Shop Pro instead, it's a little bit easier ^^

Photoshop is cool, there are so many things you can do with it!

I wish I understood it :/ I use Paint Shop Pro instead, it's a little bit easier ^^

haha it's all about microsoft photo editor! :punk:

a bit of brightness...contrast...crop...nice and easy :thumb_yello: haha!

Awwwwwh dont worry

at the end of the day!

it's for MIKA and its for fun right....?

yeah...but ive put in SO MUCH EFFORT...I'd hate for it to go to waste!...i'd especially hate to see that £60 down the drain too LMAO!