2007-04: My Coachella Experience (pictures)

Sivan

let me first say WOW! :thumb_yello:

ill start from the begining... sorry if its to long...

UPDATE: PICTURES! click here

DAY ONE:

so me my brother and cousin just got out from the house at around 5pm... on friday... we drove and drove (it was suppose to b a 2 hours drive) and we went threw a toll road so it will take faster... suddenly we r like "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" there was SO much traffic! and it didnt move!!!

it took forever!!! it was allready like 9:30pm by the time the traffic was over and we were in 2 cars... convertable... they decided to drive FAST! so we wont miss Bjiork Show which was the last one and was suppose to start at 10:45pm. (we thought its gonna start at 10 lol) so i was scared as hell cause they drove like nuts...

we got there FINALLY! (after it took us forever to find parking) and 5 minuts after we arrived bjiork went on stage YAY! atleast we saw her!

than we went to the car with all the TONS of ppl that were there and it took us FOREVER to get out... and we had another 30 min drive to the hotel...

we went to eat something and went to sleep...

Day 2:

i woke up at like 10:30...got dressed and my lazy brother and cousin were sleeping till like 1:30... we got out from the motel i think around 3... than we looked for a place to put the stuff we had on the cameras on a CD.... didnt find... than we were hungry so we went to eat... i wanted to see TRAVIS but we missed his show :(

we go there on time to see RED HOT CHILLY PEPPERS and TIESTO!

i looooooooooved! Tiesto! it was so much fun! we danced like nuts! his music is amazing :) we were kinda close and there were tons of ppl! but still room to dance :punk:

than! summer arrived to our motel... and we tried to get out from there...again SO many ppl getting out and we were far far far from the event... we arrived to the motel around 2am i think..and summer was there! woohoo! hehe

we went to eat something... (summer and i just drank water and coke!) than we went to the room and summer played for us a bit on her guitar. was very good!

than we went to sleeeeep!

DAY 3:

Summer and i woke up at like 8:30am so we could get there early for mika, he was on at 1pm...

it took us some time to look perfect.. lol

we hit the road around 10:30-11am.

we parked the car kinda close cause it was early... we start walking to the venue... and im like "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT MY TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash:

i wanted to kill myself!!!! i felt sooo bad!!!!! it was allready like 12... and the hotel was 30 min drive!

i called my brother and begged him to WAKE UP NOW! and bring me the ticket!

i was sooo sad!!!!

summer went in to get us a good spot...there were allready so many ppl... but she called and said she got space allmost at the front.

than she saw the band on stage getting ready and i could hear them from outside! ARGH! i wanted to kill myself!

it took my brother like 45 min to arrive... i set outside in the sun waiting for him and telling myself "stupied stupied stupied!!!!!!"

the woman line at the gate was shorter so i went in and told my brother ill see him inside... i ran like a nut! found summer and YAY! im there!!!

my brother came few min later.

the show was sooo good ..only 5 songs tho ... Relax, Love Today, Billie Brown, Grace Kelly and Stuck in the Middle i think... (No lollipop *sniff sniff* ) my brother was sad cause he likes this song... we all were...

Ofcourse u guys saw the great mika pants, everyone loved it! while introducing the band he said something like "martin who wear the kilt even tho im the one who looks like i should wear one":roftl:

the show was over so fast!

than we thought to wait at the side of the stage maybe so see the band but we were not sure where they will come from.. and it was SO HOT we couldnt think straight!

so we just went to the signing tent.. and got a CD and Vinyl of grace kelly for mika to sign... if u buy it u get to b first for signing... i gave my brother the CD for mika to sign for a friend of mine in israel.

waited and waited... saw christian again (he is from the record label and he is SWEET! - its allways nice to say hi to him ).

than we got to mika... summer and i went to him together..summer was first and u could see mika face like he knows her and he isnt sure where from... so she reminded him and he was sweet ofcourse.

than i came over and was waiting for him to recognize me.. allmost told him but than he said "SIVAN!" i said "GOOD!!! u remember!" lol

than he said he loved the Scrapbook and i asked if he read one letter every night b 4 he go to sleep so he said "no i read it all on thep plane!" i think we have it on video... and he said he will write to each and everyone on it, it will take him time but he will.

We got our pic with Mika... i asked him if i can give him a kiss for the pic.. he was like OK! but i think i totaly embarresed him (im sorry mika!!)... and the kiss was so fast my brother missed it! there is a pic of us lauging after it...lol

we told Mika Mikey said to me on myspace that after the show if we see him he will buy me a beer so b 4 i left i gave mika my phone no# to give Mikey...if he see him.... WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! i DONT know! seriously! (i know Mikey wasnt waiting for me or even remember he sais that but...)

Mika gave me a Look....i think like "Mikey ha?!" he might think i have a crush or something...LOL! Mika if u read this... i was just like "WHY NOT?!" u know!?

and it was soo hot my brain was melting and i couldnt think.... im SO embarrased now! :blush-anim-cl: ick!

well..thats about it... we got our signature and left...

OH! lol my brother heard Christian say about me and summer to someone... "u see those girls?! they r everywhere!" LOL! tho my brother said he said it in a good way.... (he better! or ellse!).

hmmm later we just walked around... there were no bands we REALLY wanted to see and it was SO hot so we went into a radio station tent that had air condition and fans with water...AHHHH it was oooo good!

than we went out again and just layed on the grass for about 2-3 hours till the sun went down.

than summer and i we went to eat pizza... and my brother and cousin went to eat something ellse...

while eating CROWDED HOUSE came on stage so we went to see few of their songs... i love them...

than we went to Lilly Allen concert... there were TONS! of ppl...i think even she was shocked...

after her show we walked By the stage were AIR were on... and all this time i had NO idea where my brother and cousin are... tried to call but i guess there were so many ppl with cell phones...i had no reception... we didnt wait to see Rage against the machine... summer and i just drove back to the motel.. than i got a call from my brother saying they r coming out b 4 rage... cause they didnt want to get stuck in traffic again.

got to the motel! my cousin went back home last night... summer to...

me and my brother slept till 7am...and drove back this morning....

and HERE I AM!!! hehe

ill try post few pix now ...

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!

HE REMEBERED YOUUUUUU!!!! How awesome!! You must've fainted a thousand times in you head! How did you keep your cool?????! lol So you gave Mika your number to give to Mikey? Wow, Mika the matchmaker! LOL

It's great that he's going to take the time to actually write back to everyone who was part of the Scrapbook, how amazing of him, simply amazing!!!

Can't wait till the vids and pics are up, yay!

Glad you had such a fab time!!!!!! Five weeks left till you see him again! YAY!!!!!

I'll take the opportunity now to gloat and say, SIV TOLD ME FIRST, BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

what an amazing experience! im so happy for you! from what i read, seemed like you had ALOT of fun, and WOW! MIKA REMEMBERED YOU! that's great! its so cool to see he actually cares about his fans :) im glad you made it in time to see mika!! it would've sucked if you didnt!

It looks like you had a great time !! I'm so happy for you after all thet troubles to find th tix, then the room, etc. Well deserved ! :thumb_yello:

And about the Christian guy, how many times has he seen you ? Twice or something, isn't it ?? How can he say you're everywhere ?! Hasn't he seen Kata yet ? :lmao:

Wow! Sivan! and Summer, too! You really are such lucky, lucky girls!

I'm more than a little jealous! Thanks for sharing your experience with us,

though :)

Can't wait to see your pix!

dcdeb

what an amazing experience! im so happy for you! from what i read, seemed like you had ALOT of fun, and WOW! MIKA REMEMBERED YOU! that's great! its so cool to see he actually cares about his fans :) im glad you made it in time to see mika!! it would've sucked if you didnt!

It looks like you had a great time !! I'm so happy for you after all thet troubles to find th tix, then the room, etc. Well deserved ! :thumb_yello:

And about the Christian guy, how many times has he seen you ? Twice or something, isn't it ?? How can he say you're everywhere ?! Hasn't he seen Kata yet ? :lmao:

ooooooohhhhhh SIVAN MIKA REMEMBERS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's awesome!!!! i'm so happy for you!!! :thumb_yello:

yeah i was glad he remembered me :)

he even said i look good so i guess the 87$ shirt was worth it ;) lol :roftl:

Olivia... yes he saw us just twice, i guess he see us at all Cali shows so he feel like its everywhere....

i asked him if he will b there on june...he said he will see us there.

Yeah! It was an experience..but it was fun!

Sivan please put up your pics because I have none.

I know, can you believe it?? I have no pictures, sorry everyone!! Well I might have 2 or 3 but they're blurry and shadowed.

The barrier was at least 25 feet between the audience and the stage it was so ridiculously stupid.

Well, when I see him in DC, I'm going to name drop and tell him that Sivan and Summer and Robertina are my MFC sisters. :blush-anim-cl: I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Lucky girls!

Wow!!! Thaks Sivan for the detailled description of everything!!!!! :king:

It must have been sooooo great!

Btw, should go to bed by now....it's 3:30 o'clock here and I'm still on here :biggrin2: