2007-04: My Coachella Experience (pictures)

Sivan

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankyou for the sweet story Sivan! It sounded like you had an amazing time meeting Mika again.

I'm so happy for you...you must have been awestruck and so excited that he remembered your name.:original:

You're very pretty also!...and the photos are beautfiul.:biggrin2:

Sivan - thanks for the report, the pictures - and the confirmation that Mika is going to write to everyone who took part in the scrapbook!!! That is an awesome thought - I am just so thankful that you gave me the chance to have my letter and picture there!!!!!

I am so glad he remembered your name -= what a sweet guy (and I bet you jump everytime the phone rings for the next few weeks :wink2: )

Thanks again!!!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

so I finally had the time to read the "official" report after you already told me about it hehe !!!

so I'll go with everyone here and say : he remembered your name ! how cool is that !

*tries to be jealous but can't cause loves you too much*

god where do u get all this luck woman!!! :naughty: i'm so jealous but yet so happy 4 u!! i'm glad u got to meet him again it's one of the best things that could happen. I swear in like England theres such a low chance to try and meet him :thumbdown: I knew I should've gone to America when I had the chance :naughty:

Wow Sivan how amazing was your weekend?:punk: I'm soooooooo jealous!:blush-anim-cl:

Your photo's are wonderful and isn't great that he remembered your name!

What a fabulous report from our American branch of MFC-keep up the good work!:biggrin2:

Sounds like you had a wonderful time sivan, im soooo happy 4 u!!! AT this point id usually add lots of smilies but they are not working so i can only offer u :) but its with much love!!!!!

AAAAHH SIVAN!!!!! Thats so amazing!!!!!looks like you had SOOO much fun!!!!!! yyaaayy!!! i feel so happy after hearing you had a good time!!!!u kissed MIKA!!!!! HE REMEMBERS YOU!!!! AAHH! thats so great!! congratulations!! im so glad you had funnnnN! i loved mikas pants! hehe. its a good thing your brother brought you your ticket!!! well that mustve been pretty awesome!:punk::thumb_yello::naughty:

What everyone doesnt know is that the phone number was on a naked artistic drawing of Sivan :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: OMGOMG Freddie:shocked: you are SO in trouble now.

Siv, have mercy on him, it is late he does not know what he is saying:blink:

What everyone doesnt know is that the phone number was on a naked artistic drawing of Sivan :roftl: :roftl:

LMAO! u nut!

actually it was on a coachella little booklet thingie.. :)

Very Naughty, Freddie... :roftl:

Sivan, your pictures with Mika are to die for!!!

Don't worry about giving your number, I'm sure he gets that all the time. But you know he and his band *might* have a policy between themselves of not taking them or not using them. Maybe not to get distracted when they are on tour, etc. I dunno. Don't feel embarassed for giving it and don't feel bad if no one calls.

You aren't silly, just besotted. :wub2:

...and, I might add...lucky as all get out!!!

yeah i was just hoping he dont think im a groupie and want to sleep with him or something... lol

IT WAS JUST TO SAY HI AT THE FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!! geez....

Sivan - thanks for the report, the pictures - and the confirmation that Mika is going to write to everyone who took part in the scrapbook!!! That is an awesome thought - I am just so thankful that you gave me the chance to have my letter and picture there!!!!!

I am so glad he remembered your name -= what a sweet guy (and I bet you jump everytime the phone rings for the next few weeks :wink2: )

Thanks again!!!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

LOL!

im so not gonna jump...i KNOW! no one will call its ok ;)

Wow Sivan how amazing was your weekend?:punk: I'm soooooooo jealous!:blush-anim-cl:

Your photo's are wonderful and isn't great that he remembered your name!

What a fabulous report from our American branch of MFC-keep up the good work!:biggrin2:

LOL i try to do my best ;)

i will do my best for june to ;)

:roftl: OMGOMG Freddie:shocked: you are SO in trouble now.

Siv, have mercy on him, it is late he does not know what he is saying:blink:

LOL THATS FD!

Haha...yeah everyone here is so loving

I love it

lol

i love it to :)

OMG HE REMEMBERED YOU (yes, lots of people have said that)

but that is so BLOODY AWESOME!!

Did you get any videos? couldnt look thru the whole thread i have to go to bed soon!

summer need to send it to me...or she post it :)

omg! Sivan....your so lucky!

and what? is it the 3rd or 4th time meeting him??

and he remembered you!

im so happy for you that I cried...really!! :S

im either happy or jealous?? LOL pick one :P

lol dont cry!!!

i guess its 3rd time...

once at troubadour...once virgin signing in hollywood and once virgin signing coachella....

O_O ::gasp::

you're 3rd time!! O_O

ohhh and just saw the pics....commented it too on myspace

i said

"OMG SIVAN!! this picture iss sooo cute!! ohh...and its actually funny XD its like your this singer/famous person and then Mika is this obsessed fan!! LOL you look so calm and then Mika looks like soo...erhh??? y'know? LOL i <33 this!! "