• BRACES
    • VOICE
    • SHOES

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for hair...but I also love his laugh. I can't help but laugh whenever he starts to. Does that count as voice? I should've picked that one then:blink:

I voted for hair...but I also love his laugh. I can't help but laugh whenever he starts to. Does that count as voice? I should've picked that one then:blink:

AHH MIKA LAUGH..its not long, but martins in it too haha, ah i love it, that was one of mye fave viodeos i took form that night..well they all were but

I like his personality the best. Not that I know him or anything, I just love who he is because there's not a lot of quirky people out there that refuse to change for other people's sake.

Voice, definately! It's the voice that attracted my attention, not to mention my obssession... :blush-anim-cl: And, of course, everything else about him is just the way it should be - perfect!

I voted for his hair...But it is so hard for me,because I love Mika as a whole,if you understand what I want to say :naughty:

His persionality,eyes,hair,voice,smile,hands,everything...:mf_lustslow:

I love all of him, his hair, voice, eyes, mouth, the curious looks that he gives, the mischievenous that he looks like he's up to, ALL OF HIM DAMMIT! Can't decide which one to pick........I'm going mad I tell you, MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His voice, of course ! That's what I first noticed since I heard and loved it without even knowing what he looked like ! Then I discovered his physical appearance perfectly fitted his angel-like voice and so did his personality ! Wasn't it great ? A beautiful person in all senses of the word ! Lucky Mika !