LiCM Japanese release?

Thanks for your information :thumb_yello:

I orderded Japanese LiCM version and also some Japanese David Bowie stuff. It is so cool (and so wrong :sneaky2:) that in Japan every cd and every single has so much extra songs and better booklets than same records in Europe :blink:

But the funny thing is everything is explained so carefully in the CD booklet, like, it says that in the middle of track 13 there is some blank time, which is how the artist made it. I guess they worry they will get floods of people saying "There's something wrong with my CD!"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

070621_1_l.jpg

End of report from Japan!!:thumb_yello:

OMG I want one of these for November cos it will rain in Manchester it ALWAYS rains in Manchester lmao

ps. that is weird about his name isn't it, I had a feeling if it was Michael that it would be pronounced that way mind.

Thanks for your information :thumb_yello:

I orderded Japanese LiCM version and also some Japanese David Bowie stuff. It is so cool (and so wrong :sneaky2:) that in Japan every cd and every single has so much extra songs and better booklets than same records in Europe :blink:

really? how do i order myself a special japanese cd!

Yeah, I know. I bought horse equipment from internet shops in the US a few times and I was told that there were additional taxes as well for shipping to Europe, but they never charged me those so far. So I will just wait what happens. :biggrin2:

you're sure? have you read that you'll have to pay additional taxes? it's in the help section http://www.hmv.co.jp/help/index.asp , "overseas customers". i wonder how much those will be...

There is some extra costs when I buy something online outside EU to Finland. In CD's, movies, computer games etc. I must pay 22% VAT when the packet arrives to customs. BUT in Finland (maybe other EU countries too?) if the VAT is under 10 euros they will not charge it! So if my order is under 45 euros there will not be any extra charges. In some goods there are some additional customs charge but I haven't buy anything that has it. I think the customs of your country will provide the information for this :original:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

My parcel deliverer just came onto my door with an impressive EMS envelope from Japan which I had to sign for... :punk: :punk:

So now I am the proud owner of LiCM from Japan! With the stickers! :punk:

Your Sympathy is not mentioned at the backside of the cover, but it's on the cd itself (track 12, inbetween Erase and Happy Ending) and the lyrics are in the booklet.

It's not very different from the UK version, apart from the song list at the backside of the cover and on the 3rd page of the booklet and a different pic right in the middle of the booklet. And I love the Japanese texts in the lyrics booklet. :naughty:

As far as I can see there are no additional costs (tax) but I have to wait for my next creditcard receipt to be sure.

BTW this is the 'inlay' in Japanese that is fold around the edge:

JapaneseLiCM.jpg

you're sure? have you read that you'll have to pay additional taxes? it's in the help section http://www.hmv.co.jp/help/index.asp , "overseas customers". i wonder how much those will be...

I paid 20 € and smt (I think 80 cents), plus 1 € when i had just placed the order. I had attributed that to the HMV registration but it may be the taxes.

but i think it was not pricey at all, esp. with all the bonuses.

mine has yet to come though. I hope tomorrow is the day *crosses fingers*

but i think it was not pricey at all, esp. with all the bonuses.

You are right, the European version doesn't have any bonus tracks and it's sold for 16 euro (without shipping) in the shops. :blink:

That looks very familiar to me Paula! :naughty:

I love your signature! It applies to me too! :naughty:

thanks!! yes I think it does apply to you! Sou is getting one too! I think the whole MFC will get their hands on that edition-and rightly so!:biggrin2:

another "good" thing in this horrible day.. :boxed:

I came home after being out in the morn and found that postal service has tried to deliver me an internatonal expedit delivery parcel, but I was out. so they left a note. so I called the toll free # and got to know I cannot get it (neither collecting at the post office), before second passage, which means monday at least.. :sneaky2:

i am almost sure it's the CD. I don't think it's a mika bday card that comes by expedit delivery.. :blink:

sigh.. I want this day to finish asap :boxed:

:tears:

another "good" thing in this horrible day.. :boxed:

I came home after being out in the morn and found that postal service has tried to deliver me an internatonal expedit delivery parcel, but I was out. so they left a note. so I called the toll free # and got to know I cannot get it (neither collecting at the post office), before second passage, which means monday at least.. :sneaky2:

i am almost sure it's the CD. I don't think it's a mika bday card that comes by expedit delivery.. :blink:

sigh.. I want this day to finish asap :boxed:

:tears:

My CD is floating around somewhere in the world, I WANT IT ALREADY! I NEED IT, I MUST HAVE IT! *cries*

Funny thing is, according to the tracking number I checked, it arrived to my UK mailbox, but I haven't received a notification yet :crybaby:

Patience is a virture, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue.

Oh poor Avoca and Sou... Sorry to hear that your cds are not in the place where they belong yet: in your cd player... :sad:

Patience indeed - but that is hard, especially when others were lucky to be at home when the deliverer came... :boxed:

I need to get this edition as well. It comes in a regular case YaY! Instead of these annoying new cases. I just had to buy Mika Nakashima's LE photo book first.

Life In Cartoon Motion is doing pretty good in Japan

Last week sales and total:

13 *11,443 *,*40,279 MIKA