LiCM Japanese release?

I need to get this edition as well. It comes in a regular case YaY! Instead of these annoying new cases. I just had to buy Mika Nakashima's LE photo book first.

Life In Cartoon Motion is doing pretty good in Japan

Last week sales and total:

13 *11,443 *,*40,279 MIKA

My copy is among them... :naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, there must be smt conspiring against me getting hold of my cd...

on sat. I was out when they tried and deliver me. was left a note but I cannot collect it than after a second passage.

which happened today but i was not home again (they popped in at another time). so i rang customer service again: bloody hell, I cannot collect parcel before 3rd passage, so it'll have passed from 4 to 5 days since sat. before I can have my cd!!

*goes and cry in a corner* :tears:

Mine has now arrived to Finland but it is still 600kms away... and I've moved to new apartment AND I'm going to Denmark (to see MIKA!) so I guess my parcel is going to travel around Finland few days...:blink:

Mine has now arrived to Finland but it is still 600kms away... and I've moved to new apartment AND I'm going to Denmark (to see MIKA!) so I guess my parcel is going to travel around Finland few days...:blink:

Mine too...as far as I know it's on it's way from the UK to Kuwait as I type this out! Tokyo, London, Kuwait...my package has traveled a bit too :P hehe

ok, this is getting ridicolous.. :sneaky2:

today i rang bloody customer service again and they said me that I can collect the parcel from tomorrow at the courier hq... :shocked: :shocked:

5 days since sat. when i could have had my cd... :shocked:

I'm apalled, to say least...

:boxed:

Avoca, you'll have it in your hands SOOON! (I say the same about the card...it's probably floating in Italy somewhere now! :D)

Woohooo!! Mine's coming in TOMORROWWW!! "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a dayyyyy, awayyyyyyyyy"

:woot_jump:

:boxed: Eil.com says that in Europe it will cost 40.87€ + postage. Usually 5-10 euros.

I just purchased it through Amazon.com, for those of you in the US. I wasn't even looking for it there, but since I have purchased so many of Mika's CD's to give out, it was on the home page. I'm sure that it is also at Amazon.co.uk. I'm so excited. It was $27.99, which is about half of what they were asking on eil.com. :woot_jump:

I just purchased it through Amazon.com, for those of you in the US. I wasn't even looking for it there, but since I have purchased so many of Mika's CD's to give out, it was on the home page. I'm sure that it is also at Amazon.co.uk. I'm so excited. It was $27.99, which is about half of what they were asking on eil.com. :woot_jump:

It says there is only one left on amazon!! So if you really need it and want it faster, then I suggest the HMV Japan site

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2552354 and be sure to click on English on the top left. That's wehre others her have been buying it from too.

And you too will have your little tiny stickers!! They are really cute!

It says there is only one left on amazon!! So if you really need it and want it faster, then I suggest the HMV Japan site

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2552354 and be sure to click on English on the top left. That's wehre others her have been buying it from too.

And you too will have your little tiny stickers!! They are really cute!

Yup, HMV Japan is in this case the easiest, fastest AND cheapest when it comes to shipping to Europe! :thumb_yello: