LiCM Japanese release?

finally avoca has got her copy of the japanese version of LICM. it's simply great. :mf_rosetinted:

I have to stand who prefers the not official version of your simpathy to the official one (still, awesome song!) and since I had the no-bonus-tracks edition, I am enjoying playing the cd in the car, with all the extras! :biggrin2:

the stickers are small but very cute. they also seem quite resistant, so i may try and stick them somewhere notable LOL

:bleh:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finally avoca has got her copy of the japanese version of LICM. it's simply great. :mf_rosetinted:

I have to stand who prefers the not official version of your simpathy to the official one (still, awesome song!) and since I had the no-bonus-tracks edition, I am enjoying playing the cd in the car, with all the extras! :biggrin2:

the stickers are small but very cute. they also seem quite resistant, so i may try and stick them somewhere notable LOL

:bleh:

Yay Avoca you FINALLY got it!!:thumb_yello:

I keep telling everyone how small the stickers are...teensy tiny...but they are still a must-have for the truly devoted Mika fan!!

did I mention how much i love your mika smiley (in the sig)..? I have just saved it! it's aaaa-mazing! :mf_rosetinted:

I just got it the other day from the Mika smiley page, where someone generously and skillfully made them for us to use. I saw someone has it as their avatar. The story is that the hair is actually from a Mika photo downsized to fit the smiley...that sold it for me, my smiley has REAL MIKA HAIR!!

I JUST GOT MINE!!!!! :biggrin2: I got the stickers (Blue Sky, you're right, they're itsy bitsyyyyyyy), the extra Japanese packet,BUT...the case is cracked in most places and shattered in others. :sad:

My CD case, the victim of international shipping! :boxed:

jplicmtt0.jpg

oh no! I am sorry, sou.. :boxed:

Oh Sou... sorry to hear that... :sad:

The same thing happened to my copy of Love Today... but well, that is just a single.

Aww, thanks Avoca and Blue! :huglove:

And to make matters worse, the CD freezes whenever I play the enhanced extra! :crybaby: I'll figure out a way for it to work, if it's the last thing I ever do, I'M GOING TO FIND A WAY!!!! *determined*

I JUST GOT MINE!!!!! :biggrin2: I got the stickers (Blue Sky, you're right, they're itsy bitsyyyyyyy), the extra Japanese packet,BUT...the case is cracked in most places and shattered in others. :sad:

My CD case, the victim of international shipping! :boxed:

jplicmtt0.jpg

Hi Sou, glad you finally got it. Didn't I say it...the stickers are teensy!

Sorry to hear about the case, that happened to my UK version...and it was one of those fancy rounded cornered things, at least the JP case is one that you can replace....sad but true! The hazards of importing I say. :boxed:

Hi Sou, glad you finally got it. Didn't I say it...the stickers are teensy!

Sorry to hear about the case, that happened to my UK version...and it was one of those fancy rounded cornered things, at least the JP case is one that you can replace....sad but true! The hazards of importing I say. :boxed:

Ahh, my European version has the round corners too! I'm looking through my old CD stash for a replacement..but let's just say the others are in worse condition than this one :fisch:

Weird thing is, the album was taken out of the package it came in from Japan and was placed in a Sky Net plastic bag package thingie...so I'm going to email my mail-forwarding company and give them a piece of my mind! It's all their fault the case is in such terrible condition *sigh* It still looks pretty with the rest of my Mika stuff though! :mf_rosetinted: