Mika in Q Magazine - June 2007

JUlie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the article. It didn't take that long to type as I touch type....plus it was worth it. You are all lovely and wonderful people:punk:

Awww, you're too modest, JUlie -- you are my new HEEEE-ro!

Thanks so much for typing and scanning! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

thanks a lot Julie, this was great work, though I feel that I do have to buy the magazine now...the article is quality and well worth the money , the super photos are an added bonus!

My head has just exploded.....you are very welcome..The thing is everyone has done so much more than myself, so I will promise if I find anything else you lot will be the first to know.

It is still out but a lot of the shops in my area have actually sold out of this edition....wonder why?????????

:naughty: how unexpected.... I suppose ebay is an option if it's very urgent ....Enfa once showed ebay selling some magazine with Mika ....:biggrin2:

:naughty: how unexpected.... I suppose ebay is an option if it's very urgent ....Enfa once showed ebay selling some magazine with Mika ....:biggrin2:

People were flogging it on Ebay on the first week it came out. They were asking for a lot for it as well. I went in to Sainsbury's today just out of curiosity and last week they had loads but today had none...

Yeah how cool would that be starting a trend :cool: Everybody walking around in a Mikadue :mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

Well you can't blame them, those curls are..... gaahh can't describe in words....curlylicious maybe? :wub2: