I'm falling.

femifrosk

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still new here so this may be a stupid question, but why is it wrong to discuss his music and lyrics, hidden track or not, but okay to to post about his pants/ underwear and body hair?!

*M*

I'm still new here so this may be a stupid question, but why is it wrong to discuss his music and lyrics, hidden track or not, but okay to to post about his pants/ underwear and body hair?!

*M*

I am not sure - but would guess that tracks/lyrics are subject to copyright - where his pants, hair etc are not. :thumb_yello:

*M*

You know what I agree totally with you there!!!

But it has to do with copyright issues, getting sued, stealing ideas etc. and nothing to do with privacy and morality...

Hey everyone

I guess there is another hidden track. Well, I have the US album and I'm Falling is no on my CD. I would love to hear it.

I would tell you what's its all about...but I don't think we can discuss it here...lol!!

I'M FALLING ISN'T A HIDDEN TRACK. IT IS A SONG BY MIKA, HE MAKES SONGS WHEN HE IS TIRED OF SINGING THE SAME SONGS ALL THE TIME.

That hasn't been officially released and the version that everyone is talking about is a "Demo".....

on the US cd, is it the piece where he sings "I'm Falling.." but is listed as the hidden track and called something else? If I'm being too obvious, please tell me and I'll delete this!

*M*

on the US cd, is it the piece where he sings "I'm Falling.." but is listed as the hidden track and called something else? If I'm being too obvious, please tell me and I'll delete this!

*M*

No. I think what you are referring to is "Over My Shoulder". I'm Falling isn't an official release of any sort...