What would you do just to meet MIKA????

xLAURENx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WOULD BE WILLING TO CUT MY ARMS AND LEGS OFF LITTERALLY ...LIKE THAT MAN DID IN THE SAW MOVIE!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

LOL but then there wouldn't be much of you to meet Mika!:biggrin2:

I almost got the sack when I saw Mika in January!

Some things are quite disgusting that you guys suggest, aren't they?:shocked:

I wouldn't do much to meet him. Just wait after a concert (or drive a few 100 kilometres to see him in a foreign country :boxed: ). It worked once why shouldn't it work more often? At least I didn't harm anyone by doing so (to be honest: my sister is still in some kind of shock but she'll recover soon).

So just count on your luck and you don't have to kill any family members and can even shake his hand when you meet him :biggrin2: .

yeh i am too !!!!!! thank god im not the only one!!! *haha*!!!:roftl:

but someone told me that girls cant rape boys!!!!! is that true????:bleh:

well...see i would explain but i don't wanna start using 16+ words lol...don't wanna get kicked off :naughty:

I WOULD BE WILLING TO CUT MY ARMS AND LEGS OFF LITTERALLY ...LIKE THAT MAN DID IN THE SAW MOVIE!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

jesus you're mad!! don't even think about it lol!!!

wtf?!

of course they can.

JUST WAIT:naughty::wink2:

ha ha, i'm just gonna write a letter to mika now telling him to be careful with the people who meets, there are some crazy people out there *cough cough* :naughty:

he shold know someo hof hsis fans arew crazy...the guy that said mika have my babies at the gramercy? haha his face and responce were adroable

lol i still haven't seen that :( anyone who has a link to that clip please please please post it... i need to see his facial expression! ha ha the poor man

lol i still haven't seen that :( anyone who has a link to that clip please please please post it... i need to see his facial expression! ha ha the poor man

i dont think anyone got it on camera...it was right after the first song he sang, and we were all like WOAH HES FINALLY HERE but he made a joke and everyone laughed aww hes so funny..i did record him randomly talking tho to try and catch another moment like that haha i posted it on youtube..he laughs during it, i treasure it alot