femifrosk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha earrings!

eh-eh-eh-eh...:D

Mika theres no need to hide your secret identity!We want to see your childist earrings too!LOL!

I just can imagine what he's put there....!?ajfhbvihgiouevjnkasjrgan

I noticed this a while ago but think its just a freckle couldn't imagine MIKA with a diamond "chav" stud in his ear!!

Plus whoever did the piercing (if thats what it is)must have been drunk the position its in. xx

:roftl: im pretty sure its a freckle!!!! but if it isnt then he cant of paid to have it done because its tottaly off center!!!! hmmmmmmmm ...he might of done it himself!!!

here it is again!!!!

21652844dm0.jpg

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

LOL :roftl:

Just imagine Mika reading this. Oh well, nevermind, because after all the 'are his curls natural??!:blink: ','OMG, is that a SCAR?!', 'Does anybody know which exactly is his lazy eye?:blink: ', 'I urgently need to know if he has hair on his shoulders :blink: ', -threads, let alone the 'thumbs' or the 'tongue' (LMFAO :roftl: ) thread... he will believe that we are all mad anyway. Really mad. Pathological.

I only hope that won't give him nightmares or makes him avoid meeting his fans :biggrin2:

The first pic is nice, whatever ! I love Mika with all his imperfections : piercings, scars, beautymarks and everything ! EVERYTHING !

Just imagine Mika reading this. Oh well, nevermind, because after all the 'are his curls natural??!:blink: ','OMG, is that a SCAR?!', 'Does anybody know which exactly is his lazy eye?:blink: ', 'I urgently need to know if he has hair on his shoulders :blink: ', -threads, let alone the 'thumbs' or the 'tongue' (LMFAO :roftl: ) thread... he will believe that we are all mad anyway. Really mad. Pathological.

I only hope that won't give him nightmares or makes him avoid meeting his fans :biggrin2:

Haha!LOL!I completely agree!LOL!We are hysterical!

The first pic is nice, whatever ! I love Mika with all his imperfections : piercings, scars, beautymarks and everything ! EVERYTHING !

THE LITTLE IMPERFECTIONS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS ABOUT MIKA BESIDES FROM HIS VOICE!!!!

XXXXX:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I like him very much.....And his hair is lovely!....I would do many things to see him and to ask him to take our photo etc.........However, I will never see him :boxed: .....

hehe

yeah, lets hope :thumb_yello:

Wasn't there a photo somewhere when he was wearing a teeny hooped earring? Or am I hallucinating again? :blink: I can't find it but I'm pretty sure I saw one on this site somewhere.....