His ear. What is it?

femifrosk

Wasn't there a photo somewhere when he was wearing a teeny hooped earring? Or am I hallucinating again? :blink: I can't find it but I'm pretty sure I saw one on this site somewhere.....

YEES! I remember it too! OMG I have to find it!

sooo that's a piercing!:biggrin2:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEES! I remember it too! OMG I have to find it!

sooo that's a piercing!:biggrin2:

OMG he DOES have his ears pierced??????? *faints*

someone quick find that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really wanna see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked::biggrin2:

i remember when i first saw grace kelly i thought he had a plug in his ear because of his curl (but luckily he don't)

and OMG there's a pic of him with an earring! what? where? why didn't i see it? lol please someone find it!!

do you know something, reading this thread and others like this, I think for Mika to learn about himself, he needs to come to this forum because we at the mikafanclub seem to know and have analysed every part of his body better than he probably has...so here's to you Mika, get to know yourself with the MIKAFANCLUB!

do you know something, reading this thread and others like this, I think for Mika to learn about himself, he needs to come to this forum because we at the mikafanclub seem to know and have analysed every part of his body better than he probably has...so here's to you Mika, get to know yourself with the MIKAFANCLUB!

hah aoh man...where is the body hair thread..i miss it

Sure, Steph ! Threads about his hair, his scars, his facial and body hair, his feet, etc... It seems we are about to cut him in little pieces to observe them better and miss no detail ! Poor Mika !!! :mfr_lol:

LOL :roftl:

Just imagine Mika reading this. Oh well, nevermind, because after all the 'are his curls natural??! ','OMG, is that a SCAR?!', 'Does anybody know which exactly is his lazy eye? ', 'I urgently need to know if he has hair on his shoulders ', -threads, let alone the 'thumbs' or the 'tongue' (LMFAO :roftl: ) thread... he will believe that we are all mad anyway. Really mad. Pathological.

I only hope that won't give him nightmares or makes him avoid meeting his fans

:lmao: :lmao: You made me laugh!!!!:roftl: :roftl: So true!!!!:roftl:

Come on whers these photos at - MIKA with earrings in?? Wheres the proof!!

They might have been the ones you stick on when you are small or even better Pat Butcher clip ons!!

Maybey he got them in as kinder egg and had to wear them cos hes a silly billy brown!!

xx

I will have a look but I am certain I have a picture with him with his ear pierced....I will post the picture for you all to have a look...Not that it matters, if he had an earring he obviously didn't like it so took it out