His ear. What is it?

femifrosk

I've definately seen at least one pic of him wearing an earring but I can't remember which photo is was. Pretty sure I saw it on this site though (back in January or February I think...)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've definately seen at least one pic of him wearing an earring but I can't remember which photo is was. Pretty sure I saw it on this site though (back in January or February I think...)

I am sure he was pretty young and recording demos for LICM in the USA and he is seated and looking left....

LMAO!!! This is the in-ear-monitoring! Not an ear ring :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Are you sure??? If you zoomin on paint it really looks like an earing.. i dunno! :blink:

Are you sure??? If you zoomin on paint it really looks like an earing.. i dunno! :blink:

You're right, on first glance it looks like an earring but just watch some takes of his life performances and you'll see that he from time to time twiddles the monitoring in his ear (those are the perfect moments for the 'pea captions' LOL)... so I think it must be that ...

This is the picture I mentioned earlier. Have a good look on the ear on the right of the picture..,

mika7ki7.th.jpg

well its def not a mole unless he had surgery to remove it :naughty:, but it don't look like an earring i don't know what the heck that thing is...

Hm.. you cant really tell though still :|

That's still not the picture I saw though! He had a tiny little silver ring. It would be so much easier to find if I could remember what the picture was like. I'm actually starting to think I imagined it now :blink:

This is the picture I mentioned earlier. Have a good look on the ear on the right of the picture..,

mika7ki7.th.jpg

Looks as if it could possibly be a kind of stud...

So what, or let's say it in the proper terms: WHY NOT? :biggrin2:

But:

IMG_1418.jpg

• 2 months later...