''How wonderful life is, now you're in the world!''

annabelle

Ok, so here is an 'article', better said blog, I wrote about Mika. You can find it on myspace as well. Please don't think that I'm stupid or anything like that, but Mika's music really made a difference in my life.)

I'm not the type of person who likes things quickly. Even less, I'm a type of the person who follows everything, just because it's 'IN'. (to me the 'IN thing' is the thing I like)

However, I go to a different extreme. There are things that I like suddenly, I love them from the first moment and I'm loyal to them for the rest of my life. Without exaggeration I can say that they become a part of me. And now a thing like this has happend again and its name is- MIKA!

Just for example: whoever sees my playlist on MSN, see pathological pattern which may cause a concern that I'm addicted. Mika's CD Life in Cartoon Motion it's the only thing I play all the time. Over and over again. And I never get tired of it.

But there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. His music is just… addictive. And so is he.

His music is in my ears 24/7. When I walk down the street, when I go to bed, when I wake up (which is no surprise, since I have set his music on my alarm clock), when I study, when I take a shower … All the time, really. I just feel his music and I hear it, although I'm not listening to it.

I just cannot help myself not to dance (I really go wild when I dance on his music) or not to be jolly, cheerful, content, happy, creative… I really enjoy in his music. It makes me feel like if I was 15 again. You know that feeling, don't you? It seems like you have the whole world on your hand and you just feel so free and unburdened.

He's some sort of a therapy- Mikatherapy.

No matter how odd this may sound, but his music helped me a lot. I've been going through some dark times (in some way I'm still going). There have been so many changes, difficulties and other things and I kind a lost the 'real me', I've lost my identity and I felt numb. There is nothing more horryfing than to be alive and not be aware of it or not to be aware of yourself. In that case you're dead anyway or better said it's even worse.

But from the moment I heard Grace Kelly and all the other songs (especially Happy Ending, Ring-Ring, Love Today and Any Other World…well, I must admit, all of them actually) something changed. It was such a strong, unexpected

emotion which turned my life upside down and without any doubt I can say that his music brought me back to life and to awareness of myself.

Altough I still have one big problem to resolve I feel happy and strong enough to go through all the obstacles. His music gives me energy, power and the will.

With his perfect voice, obstinate appearance and with the passion he does things he just cannot leave you equanimous. This may sound even more crazy but sometimes I think of him as of a wonder which is here to show us the way. I know, I'm obsessed, but if only anyone knew how much I'm grateful to him!

With his music in the world I just can't get that big smile off my face and there's no way I could be in the bad mood for too long, I just giggle all the time and see things positively. Isn't that just crazy? No it isn't! It is just how his music makes me feel. It fills up my heart, feeds my soul, gives energy to my body and revives my brain.

So MIKA, once again thank you!!! You make our lives perfect.

I guess I'm not wrong when I say on behalf of all your fans that we're proud to be 'the children of Mika's revolution'.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how odd this may sound, but his music helped me a lot. I've been going through some dark times (in some way I'm still going). There have been so many changes, difficulties and other things and I kind a lost the 'real me', I've lost my identity and I felt numb. There is nothing more horryfing than to be alive and not be aware of it or not to be aware of yourself. In that case you're dead anyway or better said it's even worse.

But from the moment I heard Grace Kelly and all the other songs (especially Happy Ending, Ring-Ring, Love Today and Any Other World…well, I must admit, all of them actually) something changed. It was such a strong, unexpected

emotion which turned my life upside down and without any doubt I can say that his music brought me back to life and to awareness of myself.

This bit brought tears to my eyes annabelle, so like myself.

As for the strong unexpected emotion you talk about, I have to confess, this really scared and unsettled me at first, I just couldn't understand it.

This place helps though, as I know I am in good company, and I've got more used to actually feeling things again!!

Wow! I'm really impressed of how you managed to put all these feelings into words!! You are just so right with everything you said...

I think many of us feel exactly the same way about Mika and his music...I just lightens up our lives :)

I understand what you meant, sometimes I keep listening to a good song (sometimes a good movie) for days and I just can't stop, because just hearing the song makes me really happy and gives me a lot of strength. Especially when I'm listening to Mika! :original: Actually music can help when u feel down. And I hope that you can go through those dark times in your life too! :thumb_yello:

So MIKA, once again thank you!!! You make our lives perfect.

I guess I'm not wrong when I say on behalf of all your fans that we're proud to be 'the children of Mika's revolution'.

Thank you, I'd say nobody could have couched it better.

And NOOOO, you're not stupid, of course - just MAD as we all are - and hopefully proud of it!!! :punk:

...I believe that we're in this together...

Ok, so here is an 'article', better said blog, I wrote about Mika. You can find it on myspace as well. Please don't think that I'm stupid or anything like that, but Mika's music really made a difference in my life.)

...You've written something of wonderful. in these words it's like also my heart speaks...

...Above all, I love these sentences :)

:wub2:

It's amazing what the power of music can do, especially when you feel really low.

You are not crazy, it's obvious that Mikas music is really helping you and that is not a bad thing. I've had days recently, where I don't feel like getting up in the morning, but when I do and I get in my van and start driving, I put the stereo on and listen to LICM, and it's like a shot in the arm. By the time it's finished, I feel miles better and I am more human again.

Long live the power of Mikas music.

This bit brought tears to my eyes annabelle, so like myself.

As for the strong unexpected emotion you talk about, I have to confess, this really scared and unsettled me at first, I just couldn't understand it.

This place helps though, as I know I am in good company, and I've got more used to actually feeling things again!!

oooooooohhhhhhh!

tears in my eyes too!

(where's my tissue??)

annabelle,

there are so many things about Mika that just ooze emotion -

and i dont even know if that is the right word for it!

i feel that somehow Mika's music has the ability to reach inside our souls...

secretly stirring up our deepest emotions to a boiling point

for some it may start as a small light at the end of the tunnel -

for others it's a lightning bolt

but when all has been said and done,

we realize that we have changed spiritually

(which causes a chain reaction in itself - physical and mental)

cant exactly put my finger on it -

i feel the same way when i listen to mozart

and when i saw monet's paintbrushes at the marmottan in paris

but tell me,

what kind of artist can make you feel the way that

Mika does when you listen to him sing?

it's in my signature....

Well said Tootch - he reaches every tiny part of us - with his music, and who he is!! :thumb_yello:

that is the mika magic, his sincerity and his sensitivity to people and situations, he has the ability to express his feelings through his lyrics and that way he can reach us when we need him most to give us the strength to carry on..:thumb_yello: ...

My life can easily be regarded as a "greek tragedy" - years of trauma and turmoil which I won't get into detail about, but will emphasize many years of darkness, pain , suffering and loneliness. Basically I shut down in every possible way - physically, mentally and emotionally. I have been fighting demons all of my life. But a strange thing happened when Mika arrived on the scene. His music POPPED - it was COLOURFUL, like all the cartoon characters, it was HAPPY, it was INFECTIOUS. It was impossible to ignore. It was like a ray of sunshine was beamed down from heaven - and it unlocked my heart. Suddenly I could feel again. "Grace Kelly" had me be-bopping down the street; "Your Sympathy" moved me to tears. To my utter amazement I could once again experience the full spectrum of emotions. It opened my soul and incredibly I have reached out to humanity - the MikaFanClub! And knowing I'm not alone is just the lollipop on the cake.

How lucky we are to have a star like Mika in our midst! True talent must be nurtured, celebrated and cherished. Celebrities are a dime a dozen but icons are more like comets - they don't happen everyday and are they ever something special to watch! Mika is one such comet. And his star continues to rise every day........

I'm really happy that you like my blog.:cheerful_h4h:

Mika is just something specail and my life is really different now so I had to put it down in words.

Just like the hoochatootch said our lives (at least mine) have changed spiritually. He really sounds and looks like an angel.:blush-anim-cl:

how could we think you're stupid???? all the time we spend here, the passion and the love for mika we share, all those little (but strong, very strong:biggrin2: ) obsessions we have...we have all of these things in common, and even if my friends don't understand this, i'm proud of it.

mika and his music changed lots of lives, mine included, and it's so wonderful! never imagined something like music had such a strong power!