Do you ever have unrealistic mika dreams?

lovetoday

haha no i mean like...i joine dthe forums, i post everyday, i havemor epicturs of him on my ipod than my freinds and family, ive spent like 25 bucks on him just for my fone, i bought 2 cds i stole a set list form the stag eand compared the x's to see if he wrote them haha

I know! I was kidding. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i once had this really weird dream where mika was having a concert near my friends house but it was B4 the concert. so there was this path behind her house and i walked on it and mika was there but for some stranngge reason, he was hiding in the dirt and it was kinda like he was the dirt, and i saw him and he started talking and idk it was sooo weird! hehe. and so he got out of the dirt and he was magically clean and beautiful, and so we sat at a table under a umbrella with all my friends and me and we just had a super fun long conversation and it was so fun and weird and crazy and we just sat there drinking(even though im 14, heheh) and from somewhere there were these crazy insane lights and then we went to the concert and it was amazing! weird huh?! but i loved it! the weirdest most pointless dreams are the best ones. it was basically, pointlessy and ridiculously DELICIOUS!! hehe.:insane:the dirt part kinda reminded me of the labrinth hehe.

I had this dream that I'd be wearing my Mika shirt and Martin would drive by and roll down his window to ask for dirrections and I'd try to explain but it'd be too confusing. So of course, he invites me to just come a long and Mikas in the back of the car <3

I had a dream Mika was in my house and then he gave him camera...yeah, I know. Then I had a dream that I dumped Mika for a kid that goes to my school. Totally unrealistic...the part about me dumping Mika, not about me being his girlfriend, of course.

Okay, well, this isn't really a daydream per se but I'm definitely liking my new reading strategy! Pretty much every week we read a new novel in my english class..and this time it definitely wasn't the most exciting book in the world. SO I just pictured Mika as the main character dude and, miraculously, the book became a lot more interesting! :bleh:

i remember this one dream i had.... i was flying over amsterdam with MIKA like ...not on a plane just flying like birds!!!!!!

and i looked up in one of those dream book things and it meens that if you fly with someone that your...*reads book* .... deep in love and sexual thaught!!!!! *hehe* im being seriouse thats word for word what the book says!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :biggrin2:

You have a dream book? Sweeett, I want one!

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Wouldn't that be nice? I love daydreaming.

I would like to meet MIKA and have an actual conversation about ordinary stuff, not so much about his music or his fame and all, just plain stuff like, what's your favorite color? or what do you do with your time when you have nothing better to do? You know, real stuff.

Maybe someday, eh? One can always dream.

Later

I don't have dreams about unrealistic Mika things, but I do imagine while I'm simply lying in bed that he'll ask me to be his keyboard player or something or that we'll be hanging out at some party.

It could happen.....:mf_rosetinted:

oh my gosh all the time! actually, ever since i've learned to play stuck in the middle on the piano i've had this reaccuring dream that he pulls me up on stage and we play it together side by side on two pianos. and then i wake up and i'm like AWWWWW MAN!!!!!

Isn't "Stuck in the Middle" the FUNNEST!?

I LOVEEE playing it, its the best! Although my hand gets exhausted after a while haha. He uses so many octaves in the left hand.

Last night I dreamt that I won a million dollars and then they told me they made a mistake and the prize was actually a can of hot chocolate. Nice let down eh??? :roftl:

Sorry it was not Mika related although Mika would be more than welcome to share my hot chocolate with me. :biggrin2:

lol i had two mika dreams but i'd rather not talk about them :sad:

my Boyfriend had the wackiest MIKA dream last night.

He dreamt he was in a studio helping MIKA record his music. Meanwhile, Maralyn Manson enters the studio and MIKA teaches him how to play Stuck in in the Middle and Marlalyn teaches him how to write a song about George Bush. MIKA and Maralyn became very good friends...and started to hold hands. ...so sweet.

when practicing music they would take breaks and have Fish and Chips.

MIKA teaches Maralyn how to do his dancing about the stage . Maralyn begins to learn ballet.

goodness me, what did he eat last night before bed?

He said he went to sleep to "Love Today"

my Boyfriend had the wackiest MIKA dream last night.

He dreamt he was in a studio helping MIKA record his music. Meanwhile, Maralyn Manson enters the studio and MIKA teaches him how to play Stuck in in the Middle and Marlalyn teaches him how to write a song about George Bush. MIKA and Maralyn became very good friends...and started to hold hands. ...so sweet.

when practicing music they would take breaks and have Fish and Chips.

MIKA teaches Maralyn how to do his dancing about the stage . Maralyn begins to learn ballet.

goodness me, what did he eat last night before bed?

He said he went to sleep to "Love Today"

Marilyn Manson doing ballet? :roftl::roftl: