• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I miss Paolo :tears:

Hi!!! Love Paolo. Im waiting to buy his album cause here in Spain is very expensive!!! Do you know if he has recorder a new one??? Or something, please..........

He has been working on an album since January so hopefully it will be released sometime in the next few months.

189zm.jpg

188zm.jpg

Sry guys but ....mmmmm,do u know any good web site where i can downloade some songs?

You can download them straight from his site.

http://paolonutini.trinitystreetdirect.com/store/page3.asp?suptype=1&t=4&sub_type=6

You can also buy CDs and vinyl

http://paolonutini.trinitystreetdirect.com/store/page3.asp?suptype=1&t=1&sub_type=3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I'm bumping again because I've listened to this literally 47 times now and it's still on repeat. I will forget Mika's name soon.

Oh, who is Mika?? :shocked::boxed: :roftl:I think you are not the only lonely one.

• 1 month later...

Have you seen the news?

He will probably release his new album on may ;)

02/02/2009 - Paolo To Perform At Sound & Vision 2009

Cancer Research UK are hosting their fourth 'Sound and Vision' event at Abbey Road studios, London on 26th February 2009. The event celebrates music, the people who make it and the imagery it inspires.

We're pleased to announce that Paolo will be performing at the event, alongside Paul Weller and Diana Jones. What's more, the event will be co-hosted by Dermot O'Leary and legendary DJ Bob Harris, who has recently joined founder Sir George Martin as a patron of Sound and Vision.

As well as some top-notch music, the event also features a one-night-only exhibition and auction of stunning music prints by leading rock photographers including Tom Bailey, Gered Mankowitz, Adrian Boot, Jill Furmanovsky and Terry O’Neill

Tickets for the event are sold out but you can bid for the remaining few - including VIP green room access - in a forthcoming online auction.

For more info on the event and the auction, check out the Sound and vision website here and head for the news section.

Dibujo-1.jpg

http://www.soundandvisionofficial.com/

• 5 months later...
I'm going to see him November 13! :wub2:

I'm going August 31. :shocked:

Can't believe it's so soon! I haven't even really listened to the new album yet. I've been so distracted with all this Mika nonsense. :teehee:

Can't believe it's so soon! I haven't even really listened to the new album yet. I've been so distracted with all this Mika nonsense. :teehee:

Are you sure it's August? Because then I can come. I thought it was July 31st. :shocked:

Omg, couldn't rememeber this thread existed! lol

How's everything going? What did you think about the WONDERFUL Sunny Side Up??? *--------------*

Mika has been distracting me too, but when I got some time I check Paolo news... ;)

I'd forgotten about this thread too!

I saw him in Preston (great venue 1,500 all standing, loved it!) on June 11th. He was amazing! He played a mixture of These Strets and Sunny Side up. I adore Pencil full of lead and High hopes live!

I have pics if anyone would like to see them?

Next morning I booked tickets to see him in Manchester! Lol! so will be seing him again on Oct 5th, 2 days before my bday! :)

Haha, I bought the album July 2. And 24 hours later someone told me Mika loved the new single 'Candy' :wub2:

August 31 is very soon! Enjoy! :biggrin2:

Omg, couldn't rememeber this thread existed! lol

How's everything going? What did you think about the WONDERFUL Sunny Side Up??? *--------------*

Mika has been distracting me too, but when I got some time I check Paolo news... ;)

Haha, I didn't know about this thread either. But after hearing he was going to perform in Holland I thought it was worth bumping this thread. :naughty:

I love the new album, it's so different from his first 'These streets' but I think I like it more.. :teehee: