I'd forgotten about this thread too!

I saw him in Preston (great venue 1,500 all standing, loved it!) on June 11th. He was amazing! He played a mixture of These Strets and Sunny Side up. I adore Pencil full of lead and High hopes live!

I have pics if anyone would like to see them?

Next morning I booked tickets to see him in Manchester! Lol! so will be seing him again on Oct 5th, 2 days before my bday! :)

Yeah I'd love to see pics.

He's still playing really small venues here...the Opera House is 800 people.

Have fun in Manchester!

Haha, I bought the album July 2. And 24 hours later someone told me Mika loved the new single 'Candy' :wub2:

August 31 is very soon! Enjoy! :biggrin2:

Oh I never heard that, but Mika did mention Paolo very early on in his career.

Suzy is right. The gig is actually on July 31 so it's even sooner! :shocked:

There was a time when I'd seen Paolo more times than Mika but now it's been years since my last gig. Looking forward to it!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I know I shouldn't be in this thread, but this morning while I was having breakfast they played Paolo Nutini's new song on Mtv... at the beginning I thought it was Tracy Chapman. :lmfao:

What has happened to his voice? :floor:

Sorry, I had to tell the world. :teehee:

He is SOOO worth it. Worth getting there early for front row too.

Oh, and bring a spare bra to throw on stage - you're going to want to!! :teehee:

What? :aah:

I don't throw bras at almost underaged boys, you perv! :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

here i am! another paolo's fan!! :biggrin2:

i'll go to his show of the 24th nov. in italy, i've already got my tickets.. :shocked: .. never bought tix for a gig so far in advance!! but the venue seems to be little, and after a 2 years wait i def didn't want to risk!! :teehee:

so, following zoots14's advice, i'll go there as early as i can!! :thumb_yello:

but i won't bring a spare bra :roftl:.. i think i'll bring a silk flower in case i feel the need to throw something on the stage!! :teehee:

thank you for the vids and pics you posted!!

here is the only thing i've got: my recording from tv of paolo at an italian tv show in may

it's not much but ppl seem to appreciate it because paolo keeps his eyes open for more than 5 seconds!!! :biggrin2:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey! Wait a minute! Isn't that the same plaid shirt Mika's been wearing? :lmfao:

EVERYONE is wearing those shirts now. Who would have thought lumberjackets would come back in fashion, especially in the UK? :roftl:

time to pretend, awesome. I'm gonna see him in 1week :wub2:

Oh have fun! I've been a huge fan since 2006 but he has gotten so good even I was amazed with his show now. Wish I could see him again. :tears:

EVERYONE is wearing those shirts now. Who would have thought lumberjackets would come back in fashion, especially in the UK? :roftl:

Oh have fun! I've been a huge fan since 2006 but he has gotten so good even I was amazed with his show now. Wish I could see him again. :tears:

Thanks! Me too since 2006! but it's gonna be my first paolo gig, he mainly played festivals in holland and maybe one 'real' gig... Everyone tells me it's going to be amazing :wub2:

Paolo was just in the Live Lounge on BBC Radio 1:

70234_2.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge/artist/091106_paolonutini.shtml

He covered MGMT's Time to Pretend. :thumb_yello:

Hey! Wait a minute! Isn't that the same plaid shirt Mika's been wearing? :lmfao:

Oh, I wish I could have listened to it yesterday! Unfortunately, I was at uni, having classes :( :( :(

Sad, sad...

Thanks! Me too since 2006! but it's gonna be my first paolo gig, he mainly played festivals in holland and maybe one 'real' gig... Everyone tells me it's going to be amazing :wub2:

I went to my second Paolo gig at the beginning of October and still can't get over how amazing he is live.