Win show+meet&greet with Mika (for fans from parts of Asia)

wingyie

http://www.mtvasia.com/Funstuff/Contests/JamesMorrisonMikaDoubleBill/index.html

Here's your chance to catch U.K. sensation Mika 'live' and a meet-and-greet opportunity with the artist!

Just tell us why you want to see Mika and you just might have your dream come true.

Four lucky winners, one each from Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Singapore, will fly to Hong Kong to catch Mika 'live' at Hi-Tech on May 28, 2007. Flights and accommodation paid for. For Hong Kong residents, we have 5 pairs of tickets up for grabs!

Closing date: May 17, 2007

Good luck!

P.S. Hope this hasn't been posted before, couldn't find anything with a quick search.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seeeee Mika DOES do competitions other than for the British LOL!

Interesting competition too...they get much more than the myspace competition!!

HOWEVER...I have entered the myspace competition, and if i win, i will be ETERNALLY ECSTATIC!

How come he ignores the Brits with his Promo stuff- a signing -wow! and it excluded people from the North!! and a dressy up comp-wowx2-prob have some spare tickets!!

Maybey we just don't exist in the hedonistic world of Mr Penniman jnr!

Good lucky to anyone who enters tho!

xx

So now we see he is doing Japan May 26, Hong Kong May 28 and Australia (somewhere) May 31st to June 3! Busy week!!

I am sure there are crazy fans everywhere just like us. They must be so happy now in Hong Kong!!:mf_lustslow:

So now we see he is doing Japan May 26, Hong Kong May 28 and Australia (somewhere) May 31st to June 3! Busy week!!

I am sure there are crazy fans everywhere just like us. They must be so happy now in Hong Kong!!:mf_lustslow:

wow, he'll be badly jet lagged then... :blink: poor thing.

oh yeah, good news for all the asian fans. now we have got a competition for the uk residents, one for the asian fans and we miss one for the european NON uk residents.. *bright smile* :biggrin2:

How come he ignores the Brits with his Promo stuff- a signing -wow! and it excluded people from the North!! and a dressy up comp-wowx2-prob have some spare tickets!!

Maybey we just don't exist in the hedonistic world of Mr Penniman jnr!

Good lucky to anyone who enters tho!

xx

Yes why doesn't he make a competition espescially designed for every single fan he has, so we can all win a week alone with him on a 5 star hotel in Mallorca :sneaky2:

Good luck to you all in Asia :yay:

Enfa!!

Now Now!!

Its just the promos he has done in the UK are quite lousy and everywhere else in the world they make a big thing of it. We are his home country afterall!!

Would prefer the Seychelles myself!! LOL!! xx

Wingyie : I just copied-pasted your post to put the event in the calendar... Hope you don't mind ! :thumb_yello:

Of course I don't mind! I'm a fan of Mika, but not nearly as big as most of you here, so I don't really know how things work around here and I'm glad I could contribute a bit...I'm a huge James Morrison fan myself...that's how I found the link ;)

Seems like if you're from the places outside of HK, you're gonna go to HK on your own...ah well, you get to meet Mika :P I'll keep an eye on the HK/UK tv channel I receive, to see if they report something :D

x

wow, he'll be badly jet lagged then... :blink: poor thing.

No, it is only one hour time diff from Japan to HK and then probably only 2 hours or so to the East coast of Oz, assuming that is where he is going. But the flights...4 hours Tokyo to HK, and then about 8 hours to Sydney.

The seasons are different though, so going from potentially hot and sweaty Asia to cooler and unpredictable Australian weather. (Mika take your cardy!):biggrin2:

No, it is only one hour time diff from Japan to HK and then probably only 2 hours or so to the East coast of Oz, assuming that is where he is going. But the flights...4 hours Tokyo to HK, and then about 8 hours to Sydney.

The seasons are different though, so going from potentially hot and sweaty Asia to cooler and unpredictable Australian weather. (Mika take your cardy!):biggrin2:

:punk: THAT'S RIGHT BLUE !!! And as we all know by now ... my VERANDAH is suuuuuch a great place to chill for a few days ... !!! HE & his entourage are most welcome to hang out here ... relax, ... 'n' take it eeeaaasssyyy !!!

We have a big house , with loads of spare rooms ... & a TRULY TRUE exp. of Australian bush ... all the OZZIE animals roam here for free ...!!! we have a wonderful wood fire with a view .... oh, and ... I DOOOO hope he likes friendly dogs ??!!!!!

:punk: THAT'S RIGHT BLUE !!! And as we all know by now ... my VERANDAH is suuuuuch a great place to chill for a few days ... !!! HE & his entourage are most welcome to hang out here ... relax, ... 'n' take it eeeaaasssyyy !!!

We have a big house , with loads of spare rooms ... & a TRULY TRUE exp. of Australian bush ... all the OZZIE animals roam here for free ...!!! we have a wonderful wood fire with a view .... oh, and ... I DOOOO hope he likes friendly dogs ??!!!!!

And if he were interested ... I could offer to promote a gig for him here at our (relatively famous ) local BUSH HALL ??!!! This hall ROCKS !!!!! The floor boards are FAMOUS for bouncing with the JOY of the dancers/groovers !!! AND MANY ARTISTS seek out & request to play here again !!! Sooooo ... Mika ??!!

LOL XOX:biggrin2: