Who's Donella? His partner????!!!!

mikaddicted

When I read that (on wikipedia) I was totally upset! Please tell me it is a joke!!! I think it is because it sounds sarcastic but do you know if a friend of Mika's is called Donella? If so, she's maybe his girlfriend!!!

Personal life

Mik comes from a family of three girls and two boys which explains his femininity.[10] His sister Yasmine, who works as an artist under the nom de plume Dawack, painted the cartoon art for his album Life in Cartoon Motion.[7]

Although his "camp" performances have led to speculation that he might be gay,[11] Mik keeps his sexuality private. In response to media speculation he has been quoted as saying, "I never talk about anything to do with my sexuality. I just don't think I need to. People ask me all the time. But I just don't see the point." The quote continues, "In order to survive I've kind of shut up different parts of my life, and that's one of them, especially this early in my career."[12]

He has brushed aside suggestions that he is steering clear of sexual taboos in order to appeal to the American market, pointing to the song "Billy Brown", which is about a man who has a homosexual affair. He is quoted as saying, "If I was worried about sexual taboos I certainly wouldn't have made the record I made. It has nothing to do with that. It has more to do with self-respect."[13]

Mik was only allowed to do this interview with the express permission of his partner Donella and apologises in advance if there is anything contained in here that would up set her.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's having a bad joke... he's also referred to as Nic ....and at the beginning this is written : Mica Penniman(Real name Nicholas Hibberd) so...

next to the photo, did you see what they wrote after "also known as..." :thumbdown:

forgive me please, but did you write this yourself? I was just wondering about your profile quote? Granted my french skills are basically non existent.

Yes, I see you added your quote to your post now. I guess you did!!!!!

:blink: Well,I don't know who is she,and...I don't really want to.I'm happy if he has a girlfriend (or a boyfriend,or anything...never mind!),I just love to see him happy...And that's the point.And he must have some secrets in his private life. (for example: do we know anything about his dad?Yeah,his american,but that's all what we surely know,I think) And I'm sure I'll love him,and his music,even if he have/had anything bad in his life.:wub2: (hope you'll understand me,and my bad english...:naughty: )

ok obv all this is complete and utter BULL!! if it was his 'partner' or whatever this person wouldn't have made up half of this stuff, it's really unfair now cos there's gonna be crap made up about mika and wikipedia is getting quite popular now..and what the hell Nicholos Hibberd!!! couldn't help laughing about that ha ha ha this is so stupid.

Lol this happened before ages ago

I guess the rookies wont remember, but some paris hilton wannabe called kylie richardson (some australian socialite) wrote he had been dating her since January.

We came to the conclusion not to trust Wiki, so chill out!

But i hate it when they do have a partner and people all start getting jelous and calling them, so dont get jealous. i hate it.

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Mika has kept so secret about his love life. As if anyone would find out about a partner, unless he made it public!

wikipedia is SOOOO easy edit. My friend Toby from college went on a page on wikipedia about some band, and wrote that he was the guitarist in it LMAO

Don't worry folks it's obvious someone is having a (not funny) joke. <laughs ironically :lol3::bored: >

I suggest we do the right thing and ignore it. Unless someone with Wiki editing powers cares to intervene.

Everyone knows what Wikipedia is like:thumb_yello:

and made up some crap about him and made up a whole load of rubish, check out the page and u'll understand lol

its all deleted now LOL

OMG

I just showed my dad my mika competition entry

my dad got really into the song - despite hearing it for the first time - and tried singing along to it! XD

he laughed at a few bits and said he really liked it so woot! and then said i was a nutter LOL