• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guess someone had fun on Wicki again !!

:lmao:

My first thought too. :biggrin2:

Lol this happened before ages ago

I guess the rookies wont remember, but some paris hilton wannabe called kylie richardson (some australian socialite) wrote he had been dating her since January.

We came to the conclusion not to trust Wiki, so chill out!

Yep, it's all in this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1836

Oh well, you can rely on Wikipedia to a certain extent. But keep in mind that you take it with a grain of salt - sometimes with a big bag of the white stuff when it comes to this kind of information. :wink2:

:mf_rosetinted: ah guess today is the day where everyone can edit the page again then, they stopped it until the beginning of May as I remember it :biggrin2: Hallelujah now I can finally date Mika again :yay:

i honestly don't think it's true, but if it is, although i must admit i'm a little (ok more than a little) jealous, if he's happy then i'm happy. we all just want him to be as happy as we are right? we''ve found the love of our lives so why shouldn't he?!

i honestly don't think it's true, but if it is, although i must admit i'm a little (ok more than a little) jealous, if he's happy then i'm happy. we all just want him to be as happy as we are right? we''ve found the love of our lives so why shouldn't he?!

I have found the love of my life, but I would like (my love) Mika to find me :naughty:

I read part of the article at Wikipedia. I really don't understand it. His real name is now NIcholas. As far I as remember, Mika was asked in an interview if his real name was Mika and he said yes. He even stated the his name means" plastic or something like that". I quite don't remember. If I have a chance to meet him at the NOKIA THEATRE. I will ask him about his real name. I really don't care if he has a partner. I want him to be happy. I love when he smiles and has a happy face all the time. LOVE YOU MIKA.

If you check ot the Popworld interview with Alex, Mika says his name is Mica, but he put the k in because people kept calling him Meesha.

:blink: Well,I don't know who is she,and...I don't really want to.I'm happy if he has a girlfriend (or a boyfriend,or anything...never mind!),I just love to see him happy...And that's the point.And he must have some secrets in his private life. (for example: do we know anything about his dad?Yeah,his american,but that's all what we surely know,I think) And I'm sure I'll love him,and his music,even if he have/had anything bad in his life.:wub2: (hope you'll understand me,and my bad english...:naughty: )

I agree with you that if he does has a girl/boy friend good for him but the last quote on the very first post seemed a little weird. It made it sound like she was running his life and telling him what to do, which is sooooo not right. If he does have a girl friend I'm very happy for him!

It was probably some girl named Donella who edited it.

WHY would someone do that! you would have to be pretty desperate, no offence intended what so ever!

I just mean that it would be just a little sad that you have to make up that you are going out with mika just for attention or a reaction!

i mean, it would be kinda nice if he did have a girl/boy friend that treated him well! as long as it is true i dont care! its when people make up stories to suit there own messed up mind!

i'm only curious how look that girl. in this moment i can't imagine how can look the girl of his life. i belive that if this girlfriend would exist, it's impossible that some paparazzi not seen her. she does'n go with him on tour? she's not at the concerts? impossible. as long as mika would try to keep secret he could'n do it if a certain girl exist. he must have meet with her.

anyway, it's not oue problem. if he's happy, we are. no matter what we love him and his music. he can shock us as more as he can, we support him.

Oh come on, it's obviously a joke. I mean, now the article says that he's dating this girl:

("Mika is rumored to be dating budding activist and journalist Rosina, formally of New Zealand.")

As for his name, it's really hard to keep it as "Mica Penniman" and not "Michael Holbrook etc" because of all the big name news sources that have reported it as such. According to wiki rules, the fact that a credible news source like NYT called him "Michael Holbrook Penniman" trumps the smaller articles that say he was born as "Mica." And sadly there are no articles that I know of where Mika flat out says, "Yes, my birth name is Mica and the Michael Holbrook thing is a mistake."

So if that bothers any of you who are going to see him sometime soon, if you get a chance, maybe ask him what his birth name is, and take a video of that (or, I dunno, get him to take a photo with a piece of paper where he wrote "My birth name is Mica Penniman!") so we can reference the wiki people on it and finally clear this up?

:shocked: HEY!!!WTF! THAT CANT BE!!! THATS MY myspace PAGE?? :insane:

ME? WTF! Im off to change that NOW! Who dared to taint my reputation! NOW I WANT TO KNOW who what when why and how!! IM NOT HAPPY! having my identity up on the net attached to such words!! :badmood:

:thumbdown: JackViolet would you be as kind as to remove YOUR link to MY myspace page! i dont like the reference to my page related to such that was written on wiki :thumbdown:

Huh? I'm sorry, I thought you were the one who edited the wiki to put your name there in the first place... you mean you didn't? Someone else wrote that about you?

In any case, it's deleted now and I also deleted my link to your page. :-)

Thank you! and nope i didnt write that stuff! i was as shocked as you were! well i only really found out about it when you linked to my page and i desided to check it out! sure enough it said exactly what you say!

Im not even sure it was said about me all i know is i didnt write it!

AGAIN THANK YOU for removing the link!:thumb_yello:

Thank you! and nope i didnt write that stuff! i was as shocked as you were! well i only really found out about it when you linked to my page and i desided to check it out! sure enough it said exactly what you say!

Im not even sure it was said about me all i know is i didnt write it!

AGAIN THANK YOU for removing the link!:thumb_yello:

Wow, we really need to watch out :thumb_yello:

So, if he has a girlfriend - does it changes anything? Well nope...My advice to everyone is to be calm and be ready to hear he has someone soon. Because it's real. Life is real. And his life is real too, he's a man with blood and bones like all of you, so of course he has this right to be successful in personal life, not in music only.