hi from madrid!!

teremola

q chulas las fotos!!!!! muchas thanks!!!

jo q suerte tuvo q estar guay el concierto!

yo estuve mirnado lo del summercase xo esq es una pasta y no creo q engañe a nadie xa q se venga cnmigo...

el video de yotube es genial toy pensando en revivir mi tamagochi jejejej

este esta muy bien tbien, check out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Naa3wOi17g

¡Gracias! La verdad es que sí, fue chulo el concierto ¡ya tengo mono de verlo otra vez! Yo tampoco puedo engañar a nadie para el summercase, pero tampoco creo que me lo pudiera permitir: 95 euracos es un pastón.

Gracias por el vídeo, está genial.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello to everyone!!!

My name is Marta, I'm from Barcelona... and I first heard Grace kelly a few months ago... It was great, it makes me feel happy!!! Although he had a terrible youth, I think that he deserves all this success he's having!!!

I'm willing to go to Summercase, but I don't know if he will act in Barcelona... I still don't have the program...

Well... I think that this is all for the moment!!!

Congractulations for the site... I think is very useful!!!

Huge hug from Barcelona!!!

Hello to everyone!!!

My name is Marta, I'm from Barcelona... and I first heard Grace kelly a few months ago... It was great, it makes me feel happy!!! Although he had a terrible youth, I think that he deserves all this success he's having!!!

I'm willing to go to Summercase, but I don't know if he will act in Barcelona... I still don't have the program...

Well... I think that this is all for the moment!!!

Congractulations for the site... I think is very useful!!!

Huge hug from Barcelona!!!

Hi there, Marta!!! I don't know whether he'll go to Barcelona or not. Anyway, check the whole programme here: http://www.summercase.com I want to go too, but it's 95 €, too expensive for my poor economy indeed!

Welcome to the club, you'll have a great time here!

Un besote desde Madrid!!:welcomeani:

Hello everybody and Welcome!!!!

I didn't know that a lot of people from spain love Mika!!!!

Wow, I love mika and Spain... It would be perfect for me to go to spain and see a Mika gig and a Los Delinquentes' gig!!!!! Wowowow it woul be the paradise!!!

Besazos

Fede

yes! we love love mika in spain!!

I think, all my friends and family know him because I'm listenig all the time his songs and talking about him!!

his video with his tama is very popular for all of my friends!!:roftl:

I'm thinking of going to the summercase,..but as you said is really expensive..

yes! we love love mika in spain!!

I think, all my friends and family know him because I'm listenig all the time his songs and talking about him!!

his video with his tama is very popular for all of my friends!!:roftl:

I'm thinking of going to the summercase,..but as you said is really expensive..

You're going to summercase?? Lucky you, I don't think I can afford it:no: It's the same with my family and friends, they love Mika after all the times I play them the cd and the videos. My cousin is even thinking of resucitete her tamagochi!!!:insane:

You're going to summercase?? Lucky you, I don't think I can afford it:no: It's the same with my family and friends, they love Mika after all the times I play them the cd and the videos. My cousin is even thinking of resucitete her tamagochi!!!:insane:

One friend of mine maybe can have press tickets or something like that because of her mother that has a music web page..so I dont know yet..hope yes!!

yes I am thinking of buying one tamagochi...maybe is crazy also!!!:naughty:

hello i'm from hot Murcia!!:bleh: i'm new aswell here, kind of, yes he is going to Barcelona and Madrid !! ... always Barcelona and Madrid, why no one comes to Murcia? we have... tomatoes and lemons! :biggrin2: