mika you are tops!

Steph

yes, we 've listened to his music and fallen in love with Mika :wub2: as a person but then we wanted to know more...and that has brought us here to the Mikafanclub, where we've found others who have felt and thought the same...we've made friends, long lasting friends....

so this is all mika's doing, not only does he give us great music, strength and vibes to feel good about ourselves, he 'also brought us together, found us new friends who think alike, he's made our lives richer for it..

so here's to you Mika and to all our new friends we've found here because of you!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, we 've listened to his music and fallen in love with Mika :wub2: as a person but then we wanted to know more...and that has brought us here to the Mikafanclub, where we've found others who have felt and thought the same...we've made friends, long lasting friends....

so this is all mika's doing, not only does he give us great music strength and vibes to feel good about ourselves, he 'salso brought us together, found us new friends who think alike, he's made our lives richer for it..

so here's to you Mika and to all our new friends we've found here because of you!:thumb_yello:

amen.

i mean, there ARE people at college who like Mika, but no-one shares my fascination with him, or my love for him.

Which is why i LOVE this place - people understand me!

Aren't we tired of making threads gloryfying Mika and the MFC ?? Like "Thank you Mika" or "Mika is the best", "Here is the best place to be", etc. This is not adding anything... And, in my opinion, it's taking space...

Just sticking to my opinion about repeat threads...

Why not bumping an old "Mika glory" or "MFC Glory" thread whenever someone wants to shout that Mika is Wonderful ?

Aren't we tired of making threads gloryfying Mika ?? Like "Thank you Mika" or "Mika is the best", etc. This is not adding anything... And, in my opinion, it's taking space...

Why not bumping an old "Mika glory" thread whenever someone wants to shout that Mika is Wonderful ?

*snaps* Oh no you di'nt! I vote that thread Nazis shouldn't opress.

What about olderlings?

for teenagers is so natural to chat and talk about a pop singer, but the real miracle is about adults! When you grow up making new friends becomes more and more difficult, but here we share the same insanity and we feel warm and safe!

hip hip hurray for olderlings!!!

most important then: age is not a hindrance, we can talk and exchange opinions with people who can be our children (or even grandchilìdren!) au pair!

great great experience indeed, THANK YOU MIKA, DEAR BOY!

Ouch !! You're hurting me :tears:

*caves* I'm sorry! I use the term 'nazi' extremely loose here. I'm not anti-semitic or anything (since my name is Rachel Goldstein) but I think freedom of the threads should be established.

Aren't we tired of making threads gloryfying Mika and the MFC ?? Like "Thank you Mika" or "Mika is the best", "Here is the best place to be", etc. This is not adding anything... And, in my opinion, it's taking space...

Why not bumping an old "Mika glory" or "MFC Glory" thread whenever someone wants to shout that Mika is Wonderful ?

I expressed seriously before, indeed, but...this is definitely what i agree most! i was talking about that on the oldling thread.... quite a bit fed up of glory and also of mika's nasal hair and toe!!!

what about music and art instead?

I expressed seriously before, indeed, but...this is definitely what i agree most! i was talking about that on the oldling thread.... quite a bit fed up of glory and also of mika's nasal hair and toe!!!

what about music and art instead?

THANK YOU !!!!

Oh yes...that's true!

I've known so lovely people here and I'm sure that thanks to Mika many real and deep friendships will start

Maybe they've already started :wink2:

Oh yes...that's true!

I've known so lovely people here and I'm sure that thanks to Mika many real and deep friendships will start

Maybe they've already started :wink2:

Eir! That video on your myspace, the 'making of Love Today' is ORGASMIC! Mikagasmic for that matter. My hat goes off to you for sharing that with the world.

Eir! That video on your myspace, the 'making of Love Today' is ORGASMIC! Mikagasmic for that matter. My hat goes off to you for sharing that with the world.

is it not the babsou production? another one? can you give me the link? thanksssss

*caves* I'm sorry! I use the term 'nazi' extremely loose here. I'm not anti-semitic or anything (since my name is Rachel Goldstein) but I think freedom of the threads should be established.

And this is not about NO freedom of the threads... This is about telling new people not to repeat threads, and carrying on posting NEW ONES about how great Mika is... Nonsense... And I have the right to express myself, as much as you have the right to say how fantastic he is 10.000 times !

And just to remind you for all of those who donated, that we are paying for these new useless threads, as much as the others less "WAOW MIKA" or "WAOW MFC"... Yes, it's money talking, but you can't all ask for money to rule the website and doing things like that with the money... Or you find it somewhere else !

And THIS is said with NO aggressivity at all, it's not a threat or anything... Just a statement...

the challenge on FAQ that was launched some day ago is a good tool to prevent new people form startin gthread about mika's name or sexyality i.e. for the xxx time! but it's a long work i suppose and it should be advertised more.

i also understand that it's impossible for news to find out old thread buried in the forum....so they prefer to start a brand new one.

we have new admins....we can ask them to do something!

And this is not about NO freedom of the threads... This is about telling new people not to repeat threads, and carrying on posting NEW ONES about how great Mika is... Nonsense... And I have the right to express myself, as much as you have the right to say how fantastic he is 10.000 times !

And just to remind you for all of those who donated, that we are paying for these new useless threads, as much as the others less "WAOW MIKA" or "WAOW MFC"... Yes, it's money talking, but you can't all ask for money to rule the website and doing things like that with the money... Or you find it somewhere else !

And THIS is said with NO aggressivity at all, it's not a threat or anything... Just a statement...

Lawl! With all that passion.. I guess I wont win this debate ;)

the challenge on FAQ that was launched some day ago is a good tool to prevent new people form startin gthread about mika's name or sexyality i.e. for the xxx time! but it's a long work i suppose and it should be advertised more.

i also understand that it's impossible for news to find out old thread buried in the forum....so they prefer to start a brand new one.

we have new admins....we can ask them to do something!

I suggested some solution, but maybe they were too "radical" for them... Don't know... It was about replying "this subject is debated here", giving the link, then close the thread (or delete it) just after having replied... I don't think this is radical, but well... I maybe wrong ! :wink2:

Lawl! With all that passion.. I guess I wont win this debate

No you won't :biggrin2::lmao: But it's not a competition :thumb_yello:

For a thread that isn't worth an ounce of time, you sure care a lot about what you write in here! :biggrin2: Quite an essay before..

I always care about what i write... No matter what the thread is... I try to be clear, as English is not my first language.

And well, i don't write about the subject of the threadn which IS the thing not worth an ounce of time.