Hello from another World :) by Klaus

kh44

Hi to all new and not so new MIKA- Fans all over this old World:thumb_yello:

Im 47 Y old and from the first Time, i liten Mika, i was Faszinatet.

One Week later, I put my Wife into our Car and drive 550 Kilometers to our first Mika live Konzert in München- Germany. Now we´r 2 try our Kids to make them to Mika-Fans to. -- And it works!!

So, for the End of this - If anyone has an Interest of Livepictures, send a short Mail. and for more , send a Question.-

Stay Rockin´...

Klaus

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to all new and not so new MIKA- Fans all over this old World:thumb_yello:

Im 47 Y old and from the first Time, i liten Mika, i was Faszinatet.

One Week later, I put my Wife into our Car and drive 550 Kilometers to our first Mika live Konzert in München- Germany. Now we´r 2 try our Kids to make them to Mika-Fans to. -- And it works!!

So, for the End of this - If anyone has an Interest of Livepictures, send a short Mail. and for more , send a Question.-

Stay Rockin´...

Klaus

Hello Klaus!:welcomeani: Good job with your wife and children, it's great to make new Mika fans. Please, do post those pics, I'm always hungry for new Mika pics!

Hope you enjoy your stay here among all of us, crazy people:groupwave: Cheers!

welcome here from another olderling (born in 1959...very next to my 48!!!).:wink2:

i think Munchen concert was the one right before milan...so i feel a sister! i too took my sons to see him!! and it was a great idea! :biggrin2:

pls. post the pictures here in the forum for all of us to see, whether in the gallery or opening a new thread...pleeeeeaaassseee ** puppy eyes**:thumb_yello:

Hallo Klaus!

Willkommen im MFC und viele liebe Grüße aus einem anderen Teil Deutschlands. Ich bin auch extra quer durch das ganze Lang gefahren, um Mika in Berlin sehen zu können. Hat sich auf jeden Fall gelohnt.

Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß hier. Die Leute sind super-nett und es wird nie langweilig.

Liebe Grüße,

Haeschen/Christine.