The song you like the less...

Eir

Mika's song you like the less (covers too)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Mika's song you like the less (covers too)

I know, I know...'ALL MIKA'S SONGS ARE SIMPLY WONDERFUL!! Don't be heretical!'

Yes, of course I agree :D, but...is there a song you like a little little little less?

nuovaimmagine9dl7.png

I've given you a limited range because I couldn't put more than 10 options, but, if yours is not in the poll, you can only write it here as a comment :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Kisses!

ps. I searched on the forum, I haven't found a similar thread..hope not to be repetitive :wink2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love all of his songs...but i would say my least favourite is "any other world", BUT THIS IS ONLY BECAUSE I CANT SING TO IT ROFL...it's looowwww all the way through XD

dont get me wrong, it's a beautiful song with such amazing lyrics, but i cant sing to it LOL

sad, no?

I don't like as much as the others 'Erase'

Only because it is less original...someone said the beginning is similar to Robbie Williams...someone else that a sentence reminds of 'Zoombie' by Cranberries...yeah, maybe...that's the reason...

I mean...I love that song if I compare to other artists' songs, but it is the last in my Mika-playlist :wink2:

ps. I wrote 'The only one'....of course I meant 'The only LONELY one' :doh:

Only because it is less original...someone said the beginning is similar to Robbie Williams...someone else that a sentence reminds of 'Zoombie' by Cranberries...yeah, maybe...that's the reason...

I mean...I love that song if I compare to other artists' songs, but it is the last in my Mika-playlist :wink2:

ps. I wrote 'The only one'....of course I meant 'The only LONELY one' :doh:

lol i said he SOUNDED like robbie williams...i didnt think the song was very robbie williams lol but thats just my opinion ^_^

lol i said he SOUNDED like robbie williams...i didnt think the song was very robbie williams lol but thats just my opinion ^_^

Yes yes, but I agree! when I heard it the first time I thought the same thing...

I don't know if there is a particular one that I don't like.

I used to skip "Over My Shoulder" because it was so heart breakingly sad and I didn't want to be sad- but that can be seen as an acheivement because it is able to conjure up that feeling of immense sadness that I don't think anyone is excluded from- Mika is quoted to have said that he compares it to the feeling of an after party after everyone has left and you're on your own.

I really can't say that I dislike any of them, I can easily say which one is my best....Love Today- it's a party song, but then My interpretation is such an elegant way of saying "I don't care", and then there's Happy Ending being a dignified way of saying "I'm broken"- ummm maybe I can't decide!!! Oh well....

I don't know if there is a particular one that I don't like.

I used to skip "Over My Shoulder" because it was so heart breakingly sad and I didn't want to be sad- but that can be seen as an acheivement because it is able to conjure of that feeling of immense sadness that I don't think anyone is excluded from- Mika is quoted to have said that he compares it to the feeling of an after party after everyone has left and you're on your own.

I really can't say that I dislike any of them, I can easily say which one is my best....Love Today- it's a party song, but then My interpretation is such an elegant way of saying "I don't care", and then there's Happy Ending being a dignified way of saying "I'm broken"- ummm maybe I can't decide!!! Oh well....

My Interpretation never used to be one of my favourites, but it's so catchy! I don't even know why! I just find myself singing the chorus every single bloody day! just randomly bursting out with "coz i dont care if i ever talk to you again, this is not about emotion, i dont need a reason not to care you say, or what happened in the end..." or "i dont need an alibi or for you to realise the things we left unsaid..."

everyday.

you dont understand

it drives me nuts lmfao!

My Interpretation never used to be one of my favourites, but it's so catchy! I don't even know why! I just find myself singing the chorus every single bloody day! just randomly bursting out with "coz i dont care if i ever talk to you again, this is not about emotion, i dont need a reason not to care you say, or what happened in the end..." or "i dont need an alibi or for you to realise the things we left unsaid..."

everyday.

you dont understand

it drives me nuts lmfao!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: ....I know what you mean!!

hmm i havent voted on the poll yet because i simply cant choose..i dont want to choose they are all really good...its going to be playing on my mind all day now :sneaky2:

Ohhhhh sooo hard!!!! u know id say same jeans cos its not his song and the view sing it better Lol yes i think they do!!! Holy Johnny is my fave!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Gosh...im in deep crisis...I've always said that my favourite were Love Today and Happy Ending...but now...Holy Johnny :mf_lustslow:

Billy Brown for me .. I just dont get it ..

=OOO

FREDDIE!

I LOVE BILLY BROWN!!

hahaha!

i never used to like it THAT much, but now im in love with it, ever since i heard the acoustic version on his love today single! :punk:

but obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion lol!

That's my least favorite... It just grates on my ears...

EEEEEee-Raaaaaaaaaaaaase.... and the lyrics just seem so... I don't know,

ordinary, uninteresting, unoriginal. Like I've heard this love song/story before... a hundred times. :bored:

JMO -- not meaning to offend those of you who love it -- and I know there are many of you out there! :)

dcdeb

=OOO

FREDDIE!

I LOVE BILLY BROWN!!

hahaha!

i never used to like it THAT much, but now im in love with it, ever since i heard the acoustic version on his love today single! :punk:

but obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion lol!

Ohh for me .. hmmm it doesnt work , then again its hard to choose theres so many strong songs there :biggrin2:

Billy Brown for me .. I just dont get it ..

I'm surprised you don't get it!

What don't you understand about the song? Is it the storyline, or innuendo or is it the music?

I have gone for Over My Shoulder because there is a line in there that seems to me to be straight out of Close Every Door (Joseph) and every time I hear it I can't help but think of Jason Donovan and it puts me off (sorry any Jason fans, no offence meant:naughty: ).

I also can't be doing with the children's choir on Any Other World (otherwise I like the song and Mika's vocal is lovely, but the choir makes me cringe a bit.)

We can't be expected to love every song by an artist, even one we love as much as Mika!:mf_rosetinted: Not everything works for everyone.

i don't know all of those, but of the ones i know, it's "over my shoulder". it's just too sad for me. and although i normally like mika's high voice, i don't like it that much in this song.