The song you like the less...

Eir

Mika's song you like the less (covers too)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Mika's song you like the less (covers too)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Hips don't lie, but I love the way he sings it.. I just think it's a ridiculous song.. And I don't like Shakira :biggrin2:

yeah i HATE the song! But i like it when mika sings it LOL

Mine's "Stuck in the middle"......Don't know why........Welll, of course I also like it, but not AS MUCH as all the other songs!! :blush-anim-cl:

lol! stuck in the middle REALLY grew on me.

when i first got the album my faves were:

grace kelly

lollipop

love today

relax!

big girl

The others...i didnt like so much...but they've all seriously grown on me. When I played FFXII i had mika's album playing and stuck in the middle was the song i least like at the time. but i was too lazy to press skip so i just listened to it anyway -- and ended up falling in love with it lmao!

lol! stuck in the middle REALLY grew on me.

when i first got the album my faves were:

grace kelly

lollipop

love today

relax!

big girl

The others...i didnt like so much...but they've all seriously grown on me. When I played FFXII i had mika's album playing and stuck in the middle was the song i least like at the time. but i was too lazy to press skip so i just listened to it anyway -- and ended up falling in love with it lmao!

The same happened to me with Relax and Ring-Ring...now I love both of them

I really love ALL his songs and that's quite strange for me, it's difficult that i like only an artist...I usually am a compilation woman :biggrin2:

but 'erase'... a little less :wink2:

Mine's "Stuck in the middle"......Don't know why........Welll, of course I also like it, but not AS MUCH as all the other songs!! :blush-anim-cl:

aaaaaarrrgghhhhhhhh.......!!!!!!!! HORROR!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

J/K well, quite... :wink2:

almost everyone doesnt like erase LOL

I do like it in a certain way. But only when I am in my car and it has to be played very loud. :biggrin2:

It sounds like a Bon Jovi song to me and actually I have never liked Bon Jovi. :biggrin2:

I voted Hips don't Lie. For the same reason as EnFa mentioned. But actually it is a cover anyway, not a real Mika song. I couldn't think of any particular other song though.

I don't know if there is a particular one that I don't like.

I used to skip "Over My Shoulder" because it was so heart breakingly sad and I didn't want to be sad- but that can be seen as an acheivement because it is able to conjure up that feeling of immense sadness that I don't think anyone is excluded from- Mika is quoted to have said that he compares it to the feeling of an after party after everyone has left and you're on your own.

I really can't say that I dislike any of them, I can easily say which one is my best....Love Today- it's a party song, but then My interpretation is such an elegant way of saying "I don't care", and then there's Happy Ending being a dignified way of saying "I'm broken"- ummm maybe I can't decide!!! Oh well....

That is soo true! Sometimes I just don't want to be sad...I love Katy Perry's song Thinking of you but it is heartbreaking so it is not easy to listen to it...

check it for yourself,it is on my myspace...

almost everyone doesnt like erase LOL

I love it...it pulls my heartstrings everytime!

Yeah, I totally agree. I just love "Erase", I think it's very moving, and his voice is wonderful when singing it. :mf_lustslow: (Yep, when isn't it wonderful?)

Moreover I love his cover "Hips don't lie" too. I mean I don't like the pure song itself, I don't like Shakira, but it's so sweet and funny :biggrin2: when Mika sings it! Somehow I can't take this song serious, it's like a joke, when he's only having some fun. Just so very sweet.

And sorry, but there is no song of Mika I don't like. My number one Mika song depends on my mood, so it's pretty pointless to choose one. Same thing with the song I like the less.

I used to skip "Over My Shoulder" because it was so heart breakingly sad and I didn't want to be sad- but that can be seen as an acheivement because it is able to conjure up that feeling of immense sadness that I don't think anyone is excluded from- Mika is quoted to have said that he compares it to the feeling of an after party after everyone has left and you're on your own.

Sometimes I skip "Over My Shoulder" too and for the same reason - it makes me sad.... You have to be in particular mood to listen to it... But when I do - it's so touching, it almost makes me cry.... And watching Mika perform this song live is really moving.... So I could never say I don't like it.

My choice would be "Erase" too and I feel like a criminal saying that, because I actually like it! And it obviously has been written when Mika was feeling down and he was hurting... Oh God, maybe I've made a wrong choice...:blink:

Over my shoulder :blush-anim-cl: I must admit that when I have seen it performed live (actually been at the concert, not on video) then I found it really beautiful, but I can't listen to the recording :boxed: I don't like Erase much either :blush-anim-cl:

Sometimes I skip "Over My Shoulder" too and for the same reason - it makes me sad.... You have to be in particular mood to listen to it... But when I do - it's so touching, it almost makes me cry.... And watching Mika perform this song live is really moving.... So I could never say I don't like it.

My choice would be "Erase" too and I feel like a criminal saying that, because I actually like it! And it obviously has been written when Mika was feeling down and he was hurting... Oh God, maybe I've made a wrong choice...:blink:

oh no...:)

we ALL love ALL his songs...I actually like Erase, but think that is the one I listen fewer times (God...Is this correct english? I don't think so :blink::doh:)

Huh, that's the hard one...I love all of his songs and each single song has a special meaning to me and I can identity with it.

But Ok I must admit that I sometimes skip Over My Shoulder, because it's so sad and a bit gloomy. But I like it of course.

But Ok I must admit that I sometimes skip Over My Shoulder, because it's so sad and a bit gloomy. But I like it of course.

Over My Shoulder is another one that I skip when I am at home or on my iPod. But just like Erase, I like to listen to Over my Shoulder in my car, played very loud. I sort of like the emotional atmosphere though.