I've just heard...

CazGirl

...someone singing "Lollipop" in the college computer area lmao!

anyone else been somewhere and heard someone singing Mika's songs?

I don't know why but it made me feel really proud! Our boy is doing well :thumb_yello:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I hear Mika on the radio I get a proud feeling all over me - and if I am in my car I turn it right up so everyone can hear it!!!!

lol! im not the only one! if someone else is playing/singing his songs i feel SO proud...as if i know him or something! which is ridiculous lmao!

I've had my family on Mika-alert...to tell me if they hear anything Mika related, and my husband told me that he heard him on the radio for the first time yesterday--Grace Kelly. My oldest daughter said one of her friends has been listening to him and younger daughter said that one of her friends likes Mika.

He's just starting to catch on in my area. (rural Pennsylvania, US)

lol! im not the only one! if someone else is playing/singing his songs i feel SO proud...as if i know him or something! which is ridiculous lmao!

Thats EXACTLY how I feel!!!! :biggrin2:

Well I went shopping a couple of weeks ago, and while I was waiting to pay for a t-shirt or something, the cashier (is that the correct word?) was singing Grace Kelly out loud...when she reached the higher notes we looked at eachother and started to laugh :biggrin2:

Thats EXACTLY how I feel!!!! :biggrin2:

Me too! I´m so proud that I´m his fan. All my friends and family know, that I like Mika very much. I always talk to them if I found something new and intresting about him.

YO MIKA, go-go-go!

:original:

Well I went shopping a couple of weeks ago, and while I was waiting to pay for a t-shirt or something, the cashier (is that the correct word?) was singing Grace Kelly out loud...when she reached the higher notes we looked at eachother and started to laugh :biggrin2:

Nice pic! :thumb_yello:

i also start randomly singing "get yourself to the butterfly lounge, find yourself a big LAY-DEE" a lot too! >_<

not the best thing to do when in a "quiet" working environment LOL

I was in Edinburgh in Feb time and this convertable car came past with its roof down blasting grace kelly! I thought it was superb :biggrin2:

bwaahaha, I do that too! especially with all this good weather lol, well grace kelly and all the rest... in the hope the others will do the same lol

...someone singing "Lollipop" in the college computer area lmao!

anyone else been somewhere and heard someone singing Mika's songs?

I don't know why but it made me feel really proud! Our boy is doing well :thumb_yello:

I know that feeling - and OMG, isn't it strange? :blink:

But wait... we're just mad, aren't we? And proud of it! LOL

I'm really proud to be a part of this.

:thumb_yello:

Hmmm, maybe we are not so mad at all - MAYBE it's just the others....:blink:

well i was going to wait in line for a talent show at my school, and when i got there, there was a lady sitting in a car listening to LICM!!!! and i was waiting for like 15 minutes outside, and got to hear like 4-5 songs! i have no idea who that lady was, but she made me so happy ! haha

hiya i just emabaress myself instead. last week i was in the queue at the post office, forgetting where i was i suddenly began to notice people looking and laughing. then i realised yes i am singing big girls out loud- damn i was like sorry:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:got my stuff and ran out of the place. and at traffic lights i am dancing and singing full blast, i cant even sing so you can imagine how bad, people just stare and think i am probably mad.

LOL yeh same here :thumb_yello:

i was in the study room 2day and the boys had the radio on next door and as soon as Grace Kelly came on they were all singing along tryna hit those high notes :naughty: didnt help me with my work much but i thought......awwwwwww:bleh:

We were in English Lit lecture on Monday when a car passed with LT playing really loud. Everyone in class turned and looked at me and there I was with a huge silly grin on my face.:biggrin2: The tutor only wondered why.:naughty:

Every time I hear Mika on the radio I get a proud feeling all over me - and if I am in my car I turn it right up so everyone can hear it!!!!

Same here, only that....errh I dont have a car yet.:naughty: I still let out a wooooooooooh! whenever GK or LT starts to play on radio. Maybe its because I know at that moment, he is reaching out to more people and getting himself new *stalkers*(not in the bad way).:wub2:

One day I was in my uni and a very cool boy, one of the kind you think would never listen to Mika...(I don't know how to explane, sorry ;) )...well...I was talking with my friends when I heard him singing 'I could be brown parapapaaa parapapapapapaaaaa....'

:naughty: not a very impressive english, but I was really happy about it!

Grace Kelly is really infectious :roftl: