I've just heard...

CazGirl

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH.MY.GOD. I have a funny little story!

So I was in Biology class and my sort of friend comes up to me and sings "You take your skinny white girl and mutiply her by four!" I started CRACKING up so hard! Ya'll should've been there

I was listening to a breakfast show on radio this morning. After they played Grace Kelly, the presenters started talking about a lady who named her new baby girl MIKA GALA cos MIKA is her fav popstar now and the girl was born at a gala. I thought that was sweet.:wub2: Is it by any chance anyone on here? Thumbs up if you ever see this:thumb_yello:

Ones passing by some boutique I've realised that they play Mika in there.... :wub2:

It's not the place I would normally go to, but I walked in and spend ages in there just walking around, listening and singing along to Mika's songs, and even did some little bum-wiggling to it, much to surprise of uptight and posh sales assistants....:roftl: :roftl: I just couldn't drag myself out of there... :roftl:

My brother the other day told me that he heard Mika on the radio, and I said, "Oh my gosh, really?!" and he said that's he's heard him lots of times. So I asked him what station, and I listen to the same station and I've haven't heard him yet! None of my friends have either. They all tell me about when they heard about Mika 'cause they know how much I like him. Great friends, huh? Anyway, he goes, "So it's pronounced 'Meeka'? and I said yeah and he said, "Well, you'd better call into the radio station and tell them 'cause they've been pronouncing it 'My-kah.'" Argh! That makes me mad, I mean Helllloooo, if you know anything about him, you know how to pronounce his name! lol. Besides 'Meeka' sounds so much better than 'My-kah.'

Then a couple of weeks ago a girl on my softball team was singing Grace Kelly, and she stopped and said, "Who sings that?" And I immediately said, "MIKA!" I like basically cut her off. She was like, "Whoa, calm down." lol, it was funny, I was telling myself, "I am not obsessed, I am NOT obsessed..."

I really hope that I don't hear him on the radio while I'm driving though, I'll probably freak out and get into an accident, lol. When the police officer asks what happened, I'd have to say, "Uhh, Mika was on the radio."

lol! im not the only one! if someone else is playing/singing his songs i feel SO proud...as if i know him or something! which is ridiculous lmao!

LOL! i feel the same way too!! :bleh::blush-anim-cl:

i was kindda depressed one day, and then this girl was singing Love Today very erhh...happily!!

And it made me soo happy!! And proud ;) And also a tad ridiculous too :P

Then a couple of days ago, her computer got fixed and I chatted her on MSN [were not really that good friends] and we were talking about Mika XDD

I knew she loved Mika coz I saw her map in school :wink2:

So I changed my nick to something Mika-related to test her LOL

yaaaay...I made a friend LOL! :biggrin2:

See what Mika made me?? :punk::bleh:

Strangely enough, i dont know anyone in my school who is as big mika fan other than myself :blink: anyways, at my school we play music in the halls instead of a bell to say its time to get to class. well last week i went to one of my friends (whos in charge of playing music) and begged her to play love today. when it started playing i literally broke out into song and started dancing in the halls (quite badly might i add). needless to say i was getting some very odd looks but i really couldnt care less!! that completely made my day!! afterwards, a bunch of people asked me who sang it, so i proudly promoted our beloved mika. :wub2:

I remember these girls were singing Grace Kelly in my 6th form centre which is really tiny but they didn't know the words properly but this was like ageees ago I hadn't heard of Grace Kelly properly at the time.

Then a few days ago this girl was asking my other classmate whether should could have her lollipop then this other girl started singing lollipop and i couldn't help but smile :blush-anim-cl:

does anyone get like a weird feeling like miss a beat or get butterflies in their stomach lol when they here mika's name or like mika's song? or is it just me :blink: i feel so embarassed

I remember these girls were singing Grace Kelly in my 6th form centre which is really tiny but they didn't know the words properly but this was like ageees ago I hadn't heard of Grace Kelly properly at the time.

Then a few days ago this girl was asking my other classmate whether should could have her lollipop then this other girl started singing lollipop and i couldn't help but smile :blush-anim-cl:

does anyone get like a weird feeling like miss a beat or get butterflies in their stomach lol when they here mika's name or like mika's song? or is it just me :blink: i feel so embarassed

i do! and i always get butterflies when i see "new message" on myspace incase its a message from him saying ive won the competiton ROFL

ahh...a girl can dream...

I was having my IT class yesterday when all the files I had been working on accidentally closed before I could save them:shocked:. I panicked cos I had done lots of work and the lesson was almost over :yikes:. I called frantically for the tutor to report my problem. Then what does he do? He stands behind me and says of my desktop b/g, "Oh that looks like Grace Kelly". The man excitedly talked about how he loved MIKA and that LiCM was the only album he had bought in 5 years. :thumb_yello:

Me and my mate once sent Love Today round the whole school....

We were singing it on the way up, and then another mate heard and started singing (really loud aswell... she ain't shy lol). Everyone in our form was like 'OMG thats stuck in my head now', and by the end of the day we'd heard like at least 30 people singing it!!! :thumb_yello:

We were VERY proud lol!!!

x x x