Mika's Nose

I thought it was quite big-HIS NOSE!!

but I like when he crinkles it up he looks so cute. He looks his hottest in the GK video watched it again earlier dunno why apart from his nose crinkling but yeh v.hot!!

Must admit feel sorry for him for as much as he won't want to read threads like these I bet he can't help it!!xx

!!! :blink:

if you think HIS nose is big, what would think of mine..??!!b :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest missgreenandmean

I agree (on this thread beeing slightly funny..)

-wasn't there a thread about his feet/toes too?

Wow..

Am I wrong, or are the Norwegians finally discovering mika? :)

:roftl: Remind me never to become famous. If people were pubicly analyzing my nose hairs I'd die.

Haha...me too!

Ok now we have to have a thread on all of Mika's physical aspects.

Hi guys.

I love everything about MIKA including his body, his nose (don't remember the nasal thing though), smile, the voicc, the hips (shaking them), deliciousness, sexyness and awesomeness as well, I love, love MIKA, hint, hint!!!!!!!!

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

thought i'd post some pics to remind us just how cute that nose of his is in the GK vid

aaah.jpg

vevilmika.jpg

thought i'd some where he don't scrunch it but is still hoootttt

hothothot.jpg

gkmika.jpg

shockedmika.jpg

i thought we'd see it in action instead cos it looks better (no naughty thoughts please lol)

mmye.gif

that is probably why I like Grace Kelly so much ...he acts so much with his nose, he has this delicious frown which is a smile and frown with a dimple thrown in, mixed together and out comes this gorgeous expression.... that for me made it!!

that is probably why I like Grace Kelly so much ...he acts so much with his nose, he has this delicious frown which is a smile and frown with a dimple thrown in, mixed together and out comes this gorgeous expression.... that for me made it!!

steph! please don't make me drool i don't wanna break my latop :naughty:

oh thank you thank you thank you.. adorable caps! *saves some* *plans a new slideshow* :biggrin2:

and the one in action is freaking cool! I also saved the other you have on your my space page, hotdlp, the one from the so called "french interview". priceless :mf_rosetinted:

Couldn't agree with you more... :roftl::naughty:

oh thank you thank you thank you.. adorable caps! *saves some* *plans a new slideshow* :biggrin2:

and the one in action is freaking cool! I also saved the other you have on your my space page, hotdlp, the one from the so called "french interview". priceless :mf_rosetinted:

yeah i stole it from someone elses myspace :naughty: and hopefully some person will steal the one u got from me hehe. u gotta love it though, and it's like more slow than the actual interview which makes it look more...err...whats the word? :blink:

hehehe, it really is !!! that and these telling braces....

hey steph what did i tell u i can't afford to buy a new computer u no :naughty:

yeah i stole it from someone elses myspace :naughty: and hopefully some person will steal the one u got from me hehe. u gotta love it though, and it's like more slow than the actual interview which makes it look more...err...whats the word? :blink:

hey steph what did i tell u i can't afford to buy a new computer u no :naughty:

hey

new labtop, eh...better not tell you anything els about him or you'll need a new wardrope too.....

rushing off to your myspage to see what deliciouds things i can steal....

hey

new labtop, eh...better not tell you anything els about him or you'll need a new wardrope too.....

YAY! Steph's gonna steal stuff and bring them to us!!

You are going to bring the stolen stuff to share them with us, no? :blink:

hey

actually maybe a new laptop isn't such a bad thing .. i could get a really expensive one but the i'd prob destroy it with the rate of mika threads thats popping up on this forum.

Lol, beware of what u see ... mwahaha

YAY! Steph's gonna steal stuff and bring them to us!!

You are going to bring the stolen stuff to share them with us, no? :blink:

me...stolen stuff...<tries to look innocent> ehmmm myspace is for sharing and stealing...me thinks...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I had a horrible feeling a thread like this will appear one day..... :roftl:

Two days ago I had the same fear about tongue thread's appearing...

Today I noticed someone has already made it! :boxed: What's next? A thread of his ass? :naughty:

His nose definitely is hard to draw... But I like his nose! :wub2:

me...stolen stuff...<tries to look innocent> ehmmm myspace is for sharing and stealing...me thinks...

lol, hmm ok :roftl:

but please do share the shared stuff with us! :biggrin2: