Mika's Nose

Two days ago I had the same fear about tongue thread's appearing...

Today I noticed someone has already made it! :boxed: What's next? A thread of his ass? :naughty:

His nose definitely is hard to draw... But I like his nose! :wub2:

as I metiond the other day on another thread there is nothing left, you lot have disected the lot, and mika will have to come here to find out about his body and how it functions ...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... and mika will have to come here to find out about his body and how it functions ...

I'm sure Mika'll be very happy to learn about his lovely nose here! Maybe he'll even start to see it in a completely different perspective thanks to all these posts! :roftl:

O god! his nose is gorgeous! i think he has the best guy nose i have ever seen!!!!

As for drawing it...haha...since i am not a good drawer...at all...all of my pics turn out to be cartoon mika that looks like a girl with curly hair big eyebrows and a messed up nose hahahaha good thing the rest of you guys can draw!:thumb_yello:

I think he's nose is sooo cute!!!:blush-anim-cl:

(he must think we are so crazy...talkin about his nose lololo)

ONE THING I LOVE THE MOST ABOUT MIKA...

HIS DIMPLES!!!

anyone with me on this?

Me, too! I love his dimples! :wub2: I noticed I have a weakness for guys with cute dimples. LOL. :blush-anim-cl:

Dyslexia is not that unusual. I had school friends that couldn't read or write. But we had a thing at school called Extra English where they taught dyslexics how to read and write. They really enjoyed it and didn't feel excluded from the other classes.

no no, I want him for myself :bleh:

really if I had him I would never ever let go of him :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

We would have to come to some sort of arrangement. Perhaps ask Mika what he would want?