• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm always fair, and what do I get for that - nothing!! :sneaky2:

No more!!!

Besides I would soooo take care of him :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

Now that I do understand, but you would get my respect and love. Plus I would feed and water him and give him plenty of cuddles and tickle his belly

Now that I do understand, but you would get my respect and love. Plus I would feed and water him and give him plenty of cuddles and tickle his belly

Hold on, what?? :blink: I don't think I understood that?

I'm a master at cuddling! :mf_rosetinted: if that's what he would like.... :blush-anim-cl:

Dyslexia is not that unusual. I had school friends that couldn't read or write. But we had a thing at school called Extra English where they taught dyslexics how to read and write. They really enjoyed it and didn't feel excluded from the other classes.

not it's not unusual at all. esp. since now it's been paid more attention to such thing and there are better methods to help kids out of it.

I know quite a lot of persons that are dislexic. some of music heroes are also: noel gallagher for ex., or john lennon.

Hold on, what?? :blink: I don't think I understood that?

I'm a master at cuddling! :mf_rosetinted: if that's what he would like.... :blush-anim-cl:

We could have a cuddling competition and belly tickling contest, who wins gets him on weekdays the loser gets him on weekends

We could have a cuddling competition and belly tickling contest, who wins gets him on weekdays the loser gets him on weekends

I don't want to :crybaby:

I want him all the time!!! :tears:

but I have to say even the loser gets a "good" price. on weekends you usually have more time. but then it's only 2 days

I don't want to :crybaby:

I want him all the time!!! :tears:

but I have to say even the loser gets a "good" price. on weekends you usually have more time. but then it's only 2 days

3 if it's a bank holiday

Oh sorry, we get them every once in a while in England, we have one this coming Monday, which means noone has to go to work. The first Monday in May is a Bank Holiday and a few more in the year. Hope that clears it up, am not too good at explaining things

Oh sorry, we get them every once in a while in England, we have one this coming Monday, which means noone has to go to work. The first Monday in May is a Bank Holiday and a few more in the year. Hope that clears it up, am not too good at explaining things

oh ok!

sounds lovely :biggrin2:

yes, thanx for explaining

So, can we make a deal, I have him Friday evening to Sunday evening, except on BH mondays where I will send him over to you Monday evening and you have him from then to Friday

So, can we make a deal, I have him Friday evening to Sunday evening, except on BH mondays where I will send him over to you Monday evening and you have him from then to Friday

sounds great to me! I'll cherish all of him, including his cute little nose :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

lol with threads like these u always end up talking about something else, but then u remember that you're not actually talking about the right subject :bleh:

LOL :roftl:

yeah!

I don't know! It's cute as a button, tho. And the way he scrunches it up. :blush-anim-cl: It's so cute and attractive to me. And it fits just right with the rest of his features, like perfectly proportioned. His mom must be happy to have such a good-looking son, because I know moms are like that and there's nothing wrong with it.

Great nose, MIKA! :thumb_yello:

I think he's nose is sooo cute!!!:blush-anim-cl:

(he must think we are so crazy...talkin about his nose lololo)

ONE THING I LOVE THE MOST ABOUT MIKA...

HIS DIMPLES!!!

anyone with me on this?

YES im with you on that! dimples are hot!!!