For which song should Mika make a video?

ella

Hello everyone!

Sorry, if this thread is pointless or silly a bit, but I just needed to communicate you.

So a few minutes ago I finally saw the video for "Love Today"! Ok, it's not such a big piece of news for you all who can simply sit down on the sofa in your living-room and turn on MTV, but for me it is! As I said before, unfortunately I don't have MTV or any other foreign channels in my rent. Ok, of course I saw this video before, but it was only some kind of small sized, poor quality youtube version with my computer.

But now I am sitting in my office, my boss annoys me to death watching his stupid cooking programmes on the TV while I'm working hard, and suddenly guess what?! He randomly changes to another channel (MTV), and it's Mika :mf_lustslow::punk: ! "Love Today" on big screen, great sound, fantastic quality...hmmm... I guess I sound pathetic, but I almost fainted :blush-anim-cl: .

It just made my day. LOL, having only rare opportunities to watch him on TV makes you even more happy when it finally happens, and appreciate these seconds more.

Anyway, I know it was already asked, but I still don't know the answer: Has he got only 2 videos? I mean "Grace Kelly" and "Love Today". If yes, I wonder what song would you all like to see by video? (Just to give some point to this thread.)

I personally would be interested in a video for a slower song. I mean "Grace Kelly" and "Love Today" are pretty crazy (of course in a good way), they are adorable, extremely vivid, alive, party-feeling videos. I may would like to see him in a more romantic or sentimental (??? sorry, I can't express myself, only hoping you get it) video, for example "Erase", "Over my Shoulder", or "Your Sympathy". I bet he would fit this style too on videos as well, in fact it's his own style, his own songs.

Ideas?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I like Over my Shoulder...I know it's pretty sad...but I'd really like to see MIKAs sad and vulnerably side, you know what I mean...I think it would be a great song to show his talent...for everyone who mark him down as the crazy guy in funny clothes and the high voice...But how could the video look like?

hmm...black and white? no, that would be too easy...what do you think??? Something with rain maybe?

Aw...MIKA in a sad mood looking out of the window...:mf_lustslow:

Well, I like Over my Shoulder...I know it's pretty sad...but I'd really like to see MIKAs sad and vulnerably side, you know what I mean...I think it would be a great song to show his talent...for everyone who mark him down as the crazy guy in funny clothes and the high voice...But how could the video look like?

hmm...black and white? no, that would be too easy...what do you think??? Something with rain maybe?

Aw...MIKA in a sad mood looking out of the window...:mf_lustslow:

I imagined him walking down an old fashioned cobbled street London type place...some dark narrow alleyway with only a lampost for light. and mist.

some slow motion shots..like closeups.

him walking kinda walking drunkenly in the alleyway, trying to support himself up against the walls...

kinda thing. u know, really old fashioned?

yeah but i dont think thats official...like..."official" official lol

i do think so, otherwise they wouldn't be playing it as clip of the week:thumb_yello: how could a television station have an unofficial video?

Big Girl, Billy Brown, and Lollipop all have great imagery, but I easlly have vision for Happy Ending. I can just SO FEEL that song right now.

those plus ring ring.. i can se ehim getting creative with that one also