Just wanna say HELLO :)

ana

HI Mikamaniacs,

I´m ana from Cologne, Germany and I fell in love with MIKA the first time I heard him on the radio in February 2007, not knowing his name or what he looked like. After waiting about three weeks in front of the radio Grace Kelly was played again and I finally heard HIS name for the first time. So I started looking for HIM on the internet .... and I found so many things about MIKA that made me HAPPY !!!!!

I hope Mika will come to Cologne some day - it´s a lovely city - so I can see him for real ...

So have a nice day everyone and don´t stop loving MIKA:wub2:

anaxxx

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo, Ana!!!

Welcome to the forum!!!! I know you'll feel great here!!!

Oh, and don't worry!!! It is impossible not to love, or fall out of love with, Mika!!!! :wink2:

HI Mikamaniacs,

I´m ana from Cologne, Germany and I fell in love with MIKA the first time I heard him on the radio in February 2007, not knowing his name or what he looked like. After waiting about three weeks in front of the radio Grace Kelly was played again and I finally heard HIS name for the first time. So I started looking for HIM on the internet .... and I found so many things about MIKA that made me HAPPY !!!!!

I hope Mika will come to Cologne some day - it´s a lovely city - so I can see him for real ...

anaxxx

Hallo Ana!!!

:welcomeani: im MFC!!! Bin mir sicher, dass du dich hier wie wir alle heimisch fühlen wirst!! :biggrin2:

Btw, I love Köln....lived there last year :punk:

Hi there Ana. I'm sure Mika will come to Cologne. I live in England and I am hoping to see him live one day. :wink2:

I was just like you when I heard Grace Kelly for the first time. I thought, "who's that singing that song? I like that." I waited for three days, then when it was played on the radio again. I liked it even more. The DJ said it was a person called Mika singing. Well, that did it for me. I had the song on my mind every day.:punk: I wanted to know about this Mika and where he was from. Everything basically.

I was hooked and still am!!!!:woot_jump:

Take care

Hallo Ana!!!

:welcomeani: im MFC!!! Bin mir sicher, dass du dich hier wie wir alle heimisch fühlen wirst!! :biggrin2:

Btw, I love Köln....lived there last year :punk:

Vielen Dank:wink2:

How funny, my parents live near Toulouse, so I´m often in France.:thumb_yello:

How funny, my parents live near Toulouse, so I´m often in France.:thumb_yello:

Wow! That's pretty cool :biggrin2:

So are you French or do your parents just live there? Btw, Toulouse is not that far away from Aix!!! :thumb_yello:

Kannst ja mal im "tha deutsch thread" vorbeischaun :wink2:

bisousssssssssssss

Wow! That's pretty cool :biggrin2:

So are you French or do your parents just live there? Btw, Toulouse is not that far away from Aix!!! :thumb_yello:

Kannst ja mal im "tha deutsch thread" vorbeischaun :wink2:

bisousssssssssssss

No I´m not French, my parents just live there. I´ve travelled almost my whole life through the world and now it´s so funny meeting poeple all over the world on MySpace and MFC. I actually am very, very new on this stuff. I startd MySpace because Mika said he had a Space. :wub2:

I haven´t understood very much on MFC, I have to find out first, how I can send messages to anyone...:wink2:

The :welcomeani: is very nice. Thanks alot for it:king:

ana

Hi there Ana. I'm sure Mika will come to Cologne. I live in England and I am hoping to see him live one day. :wink2:

I was just like you when I heard Grace Kelly for the first time. I thought, "who's that singing that song? I like that." I waited for three days, then when it was played on the radio again. I liked it even more. The DJ said it was a person called Mika singing. Well, that did it for me. I had the song on my mind every day.:punk: I wanted to know about this Mika and where he was from. Everything basically.

I was hooked and still am!!!!:woot_jump:

Take care

Hi Clare, nice meeting you.:thumb_yello:

I´m not quite sure if I understand how all of this works???

But I´m learning.

Have a MIKALICIOUS day:wub2:

hello!

Viel Spass bei uns hier, hier gibt es viel zu lesen !

Der Empfang bei MFC ist sehr herzlich.

Auch dir wünsche ich ein MIKALICIOUS DAY:wub2:

Hallo, Ana!!!

Welcome to the forum!!!! I know you'll feel great here!!!

Oh, and don't worry!!! It is impossible not to love, or fall out of love with, Mika!!!! :wink2:

Hello Freya!!!

Thanks for the nice words.

I hope you don´t mind me having the same avatar, it´s the picture I use on MySpace:punk:

So have another wonderful MIKAISH-DAY:wub2:

ana xxx

HI Mikamaniacs,

anaxxx

welcome :biggrin2:

Der Empfang bei MFC ist sehr herzlich.

Auch dir wünsche ich ein MIKALICIOUS DAY:wub2:

wenn du irgendwelche fragen hast, bitte pm , ich hoffe sehr, dass ich dir mit Sachen helfen kann.....viel Spass heute !