Grrrrrrrr WHY!!!!!!????

xLAURENx

everyone has different taste u can't please them all (unfortunately) if everyone liked mika i think the world would be a better place :naughty: everyone would be in such a good mood :biggrin2:

this girl in my class (into rock mostly) and she made was making fun of him yesterday (in a jokey way cos she's like the clown of the class) and she pretended she was talking on the phone to him and she was like 'Oh hi, Mika?', 'oh you're not singing anymore? you're not doing anymore gigs?' 'oh oh, you're going to commit suicide?' (yeah the last bit was quite harsh actually very but i'm sure she didn't actually mean it (well i hope not otherwise she'd be in big BIG trouble). Then she asked me if he was gay but i don't answer such questions :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a good friend who hates Mika, she calls him a freak, ugly, weird, a one-hit-wonder (duh??) and other, mostly unprintable, things - she basically thinks I have gone mad because according to her I "used to have good taste":shocked: :shocked::roftl: She says she can't believe I spent real money on his CD. All the usual over-the-top vitriol which Mika seems to bring out in some people! :boxed:

But I just smile to myself and think, poor her, she doesn't "get" Mika, that's okay. It's her loss!!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

I have a good friend who hates Mika, she calls him a freak, ugly, weird, a one-hit-wonder (duh??) and other, mostly unprintable, things - she basically thinks I have gone mad because according to her I "used to have good taste":shocked: :shocked::roftl: She says she can't believe I spent real money on his CD. All the usual over-the-top vitriol which Mika seems to bring out in some people! :boxed:

But I just smile to myself and think, poor her, she doesn't "get" Mika, that's okay. It's her loss!!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

oh no i don't like the sound of that... you're not the agressive type r ya? cos i don't want her to end up in hospital if she keeps calling mika names :naughty:

it literally doesn't make sense to me how someone could not like Mika. Like, my friends are like BLAH BLAH TURN OFF MIKA IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS! and i'm like umm ok what's not to like?? i don't get it! how can you possible not like Mika?!?!!

it literally doesn't make sense to me how someone could not like Mika. Like, my friends are like BLAH BLAH TURN OFF MIKA IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS! and i'm like umm ok what's not to like?? i don't get it! how can you possible not like Mika?!?!!

yeah i dont get it either but when my friend tells me to switch it off i don't listen and instead put the volume up :naughty:

his music is just so catchy and infectious!!! maybe thats y dont like it :P

I have a good friend who hates Mika, she calls him a freak, ugly, weird, a one-hit-wonder (duh??) okay.

Why so many people say that Mika is a one-hit-wonder? I don't get this...He's such a talent. A real talent and he's not fake at all.

Ugly?:jawdrop:

But he's just perfect...he has this angelic face. Really.:blush-anim-cl: I love the way he looks. Everything on him is just so beautiful.

But OK, tastes are different...thank god, just imagine what a boring world it would be if we all liked the same things.

Yeah, I'd say you'd have to be blind to think he's ugly. I could see people not liking his style or thinking he's too skinny or not particularly their type. But by any objective measure he's a good looking guy. Clear skin, big eyes, long eyelashes, dimples, full head of hair. Nobody in their right mind thinks that's ugly.

Yeah, I'd say you'd have to be blind to think he's ugly. I could see people not liking his style or thinking he's too skinny or not particularly their type. But by any objective measure he's a good looking guy. Clear skin, big eyes, long eyelashes, dimples, full head of hair. Nobody in their right mind thinks that's ugly.

god please that second last sentence just reminds me how perfect he is :blush-anim-cl: !!! and dont forget that body of his and...oh everything :wub2:

Exactly!

I love his eyes!:mf_lustslow: Just the way I like it...big, round and dark.