Does Mika speak Spanish?

harabel

OMG! SO.... he speaks spanish!!! I dunno know why, but it makes me happy! :blush-anim-cl: I am spanish and like the other girl...my english is so bad that I could't understand him if I ever met him... The problem is if someday I could see him face to face :blush-anim-cl: i would forgot even my own language ahahahaaaaaaª!

Another spanish girl, that's ok! Where are you from? (well, it's funny speak English with you when we can speak Spanish, but the other people couldn't understand us...). Yo de Valladolid, una pena, NUNCA vendrá a mi ciudad a tocar, me tocará moverme... buaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another spanish girl, that's ok! Where are you from? (well, it's funny speak English with you when we can speak Spanish, but the other people couldn't understand us...). Yo de Valladolid, una pena, NUNCA vendrá a mi ciudad a tocar, me tocará moverme... buaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:

I am from malaga!!!!!

Por qué somos tan desdichadas???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

Hhahaahahhaha I hope see him in London this summer if i go to study english there.The problem is that I don't know if my friends would pay for see him...

Anybody from London to go with me???????:mf_rosetinted:

And If I am in Spain in July i would go to Summercase....but it is so expensive that i would have the same problem. Would you go HARABEL?:punk:

It was funny and relaxed : " you say spaghetti, I say s**t" :roftl:

And the presenter was pretty happy to have squeezed out a bad word from Mika on air....:roftl:

He probably doesn't know what Mika says in some interviews in the UK! ...:naughty: Naughty Mika...:naughty:

I am from malaga!!!!!

Por qué somos tan desdichadas???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

Hhahaahahhaha I hope see him in London this summer if i go to study english there.The problem is that I don't know if my friends would pay for see him...

And If I am in Spain in July i would go to Summercase....but it is so expensive that i would have the same problem. Would you go HARABEL?:punk:

Don't worry, a lot of Londoners (me included) are going to Mika's gig in Shepherds Bush, so you won't be alone. :thumb_yello:

And the presenter was pretty happy to have squeezed out a bad word from Mika on air....:roftl:

He probably doesn't know what Mika says in some interviews in the UK! ...:naughty: Naughty Mika...:naughty:

I got the impression that Mika wanted to say a few more naughty words to prove the point, but Steve Anthony changed the subject too quickly.

For anyone who doesn't have friends to go with to a show, just buy a ticket anyway. You can always meet up with MFCers or just head out on your own. I went to his last show by myself because I didn't think a friend of mine would be into his music. Now I regret not taking her because she would have loved the costumes and the show, so I'll be bringing her to the next gig.

Everyone was really friendly and having a good time so I ended up talking to several people while I was there. He was only on stage for an hour so it wasn't a big deal anyway. I wouldn't have missed a chance to see Mika sing just because my friends didn't come.

I am from malaga!!!!!

Buf, está difícil...

I'm going to Ireland next week, only a week for holidays, but I've seen that there're no concerts in Ireland between 12-19th may, what a pitty!!!!...

I've got a problem in the summer, it's the time of the year that I have to work hardest, probably it would be impossible for me to go to summercase...

Hija, como sólo hacen conciertos en Madrid y Barcelona, a las demás nos lo ponen muy difícil... :mad3:

Oh hey, thanks for that, I've never heard this interview. This reminds me of the 6 degrees of separation thread. I've met Steve Anthony (the interviewer) a couple of times and have worked with people who know him well so I guess this puts me 2 degrees from Mika :biggrin2:

I think the multiple language thing has contributed to some of his worldwide success. You can tell the French and the French Canadians are thrilled to be able to do interviews with him in French and I think it's gaining him more publicity than usual in those regions.

OUPS

I think the same thing. A part of his success is that he speaks french fluently. We adore Judie Foster and we appreciate that she speaks french without any accent.

I'm pretty sure he DOES speak Spanish.....

He's fluet in English and French....speaks Spanish quite well and knows some basics of Arab I think.....

Am I right? Please correct me if I'm wrong....But I guess I've heard this quite often in interviews...

I think he speaks a little bit of Greek.

He had spent ayear in Cyprus!!!:mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:Well, I don't know, but in the concert he asked the girl next to me to translate his words. However, he DOES speak with such a good accent, doesn't he?

Yes, that's what I said in my first post, he doesn't seem to speak Spanish because he needs a help...

(6.30' more or less)

But it's true that he says he can in that interwiew...

Anyway, he speaks with a good accent, I think so!

(By the way, what a lucky girl you are! you were in his concert!!)

I think he speaks a little bit of Greek.

He had spent ayear in Cyprus!!!:mf_rosetinted:

:blink: he was a toddler when he went to cyprus, wasn't he? so maybe he had no time to learn greek.never heard/read in interviews that he can speaks greek too...but i could be wrong :wink2:

(By the way, what a lucky girl you are! you were in his concert!!)

Yeah, haha, I felt lucky I found a ticket, it was sold out in only a week time, and even before the album was out in Spain!:lol3:

Sorry I repeated what you said :rolleyes: Sometimes I'm so absent-minded... It must be I'm getting old:shocked:

Yeah, haha, I felt lucky I found a ticket, it was sold out in only a week time, and even before the album was out in Spain!:lol3:

Sorry I repeated what you said :rolleyes: Sometimes I'm so absent-minded... It must be I'm getting old:shocked:

Oh, don't worry! It seems strange to me that he says he speaks it, because in the concert he didn't seem to... that's why I asked! :bleh: