My grannie likes Mika!

Agnese

Some of my family (we live in IL) were going to The Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana this last Friday. Me, my sister Haley and my cousin drove in her new car, and my mom, grandma, aunt, and my aunt's mother-in-law went in another car. Me and my sister brought our ipods which are loaded with Mika songs and we brought our ipod thing that hooks up to the lighter in the car. It's like a 2 hour drive and we let our cousin listen to him almost non stop. She had never heard of Mika until a couple of weeks ago and thats because we told her. Of course we were singing along to them. We're 21 and our cousin is 27. She said that she actually liked him and liked I think "Happy Ending" but she HATED "Grace Kelly". We were like "YOU HATE IT?????????" We couldn't believe it. If I had a bar of soap, I would of washed her mouth out with soap. Hehe!!! How could anyone not like Grace Kelly???

Love Love:wub2:

Megan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take my grandpa shopping (he is 92) and whilst driving, i always play Mika for him......his favourite is lollipop! He liked it so much i bought him a copy to play at his nursing home and likes to tell people who live there about him! hehe its so cute :)

• 2 months later...

aaahhhhh!! i feel like im stalking u lollipopvillains!!!! (im not i swear):wink2:

anyway i have a gran and a nanna left (wow thats harsh) and im sure neither of them hav herd of him:thumbdown:

im thinking next time i see my nan i'll show her his music. i dunno if she''l like it but its worth a try:thumb_yello:

she thinks rod stewart is sexy:shocked: BLEH EWWWWWWWW

aaahhhhh!! i feel like im stalking u lollipopvillains!!!! (im not i swear):wink2:

anyway i have a gran and a nanna left (wow thats harsh) and im sure neither of them hav herd of him:thumbdown:

im thinking next time i see my nan i'll show her his music. i dunno if she''l like it but its worth a try:thumb_yello:

she thinks rod stewart is sexy:shocked: BLEH EWWWWWWWW

oh no!!!!!!! rod stewart's got a chicken head, imean rooster head !! :shocked:

my granny is disgusting, she does interested in penis very much !!!! i mean my real maternal granny, nothing to do with curls

oh God, what did I say? My english is too bad! hahahahahaaa What I wanted to say is that my grandma judges with her umbrella 'cause she is nervous!

oh!! im so sorry! ur english is fine but i obviously hav problems. blame lollipopvillains :roftl: she sed sumthing bout a penis then i read ur thing and 4 sum reason i thoght u ment.........................

ur granny measures penis' wid her umbrella:blink:

My 89 year old auntie likes him too. Over Christmas I showed her the Live magazine he was featured in, and she said he was a good looking boy, and we watched Jools Hollands Hootenany and she enjoyed his perfomance. She got a kick out of hearing about my adventures during the UK gigs too, shes amazing.

My parents like Mika.

My granny always says he is gay becuz he has such a high voice and that he sounds like a girl.:thumbdown: She finds him ugly too. She says: Ive seen alot guys that are not as ugly and gay. But she says she likes Relax and How much do you love me. And she danced on it.

She is homophobic I think. And a bit of a racist. You dont want to know what she said to a taxi driver from Joegoslavia. (did I spell that right?:naughty: )

I cant stand those things! Some people are so, o so narrowminded:thumbdown:

• 5 months later...
My old grannie says that Mika has a beautiful voice and that he is

an handsome boy!! She likes his eyes..

Mika's people, my grannie is 93!!

Kiss

HEY my granny loves Mika too!:shocked: I played some of his songs to her and she said he has a great voice! She likes "Relax" and "Love Today" the most! And she's 76 btw :wink2: but still!

Also,she said he's a really good-looking boy,typical handsome Arab :blush-anim-cl:!:wub2: awwww I love my Grandma :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
My parents like Mika.

My granny always says he is gay becuz he has such a high voice and that he sounds like a girl.:thumbdown:

Same here.Just before the Brit Awards Grace Kelly was playing on the radio in my nan's nursing home.

Dad said:

"Mum,do you like Mika? Alice does"

(I tense myself)

Nans: Who's she?

Dad & me: He

Nans: Never heard of her

Dad,me and Mum: Him

Dad: It's a boy.

Nans:He probably dresses like a girl too, the gay poof.

(She'd just heard the REALLY HIGH bit)

I think my other grandma likes him though.(Thank god)

I've never made my grand-parents listen to Mika... I don't think they would care really...

My dad likes Mika. My mum does maybe, but I listen to Mika all day long, so she's pissed now haha :D