Hi!

mouselle

I finally stopped lurking and got legal!!

I'm an Aussie, and just as strange as the rest of my kind, with drop bears and verandahs all around.

I am not quite as perpetually chatty as I could/should be, but will put in my 2 cents worth whenever I can't hold my tongue any more.

I hope this fabulous forum keeps going strong, and we can all play for a good few years yet!

Looking forward to spending time with you all, and dancing in wild circles, especially if Mika heads this way soon!

Moni

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

welcome to the forums... you should check out the Australian thread.. very friendly and always good for a laugh. (and shhh about the drop bears:biggrin2: )

Thanks for the hint - but....

I think I gave a few clues I might already have been there once or twice LOL

I seem to feel right at home...

Thanks for the hint - but....

I think I gave a few clues I might already have been there once or twice LOL

I seem to feel right at home...

I kinda figured with the Verandah and drop bear refernce that you might of, but like to mention it anyway

I finally stopped lurking and got legal!!

I'm an Aussie, and just as strange as the rest of my kind, with drop bears and verandahs all around.

I am not quite as perpetually chatty as I could/should be, but will put in my 2 cents worth whenever I can't hold my tongue any more.

I hope this fabulous forum keeps going strong, and we can all play for a good few years yet!

Looking forward to spending time with you all, and dancing in wild circles, especially if Mika heads this way soon!

Moni

HEY MOUSELLE & WELCOME !!!