New game - The ultimate repeat thread

Kata

So we start a thread, talk a while and then it's forgotten forever :blink: Isn't that a shame? Seeing how much fun Nicole is having with her old posts, I thought I'd start a new game, nostalgia for the people who were here from the start and for the ones who arrived later it's a chance to catch up on some of the previous nonsense posted here :mf_rosetinted:

So here's what we do:

Someone finds an old post, quotes it in here and then we have to find the original post :mf_rosetinted: Then the one who finds it quotes the original post to bump the old thread and finds a new post in another old thread to put in here :biggrin2:

All clear? Let's go then :mf_rosetinted:

Where was this originally posted?

well get yourself checked out then, but there is always a first time for evreything, could be too much work. Popcorns good to munch on, so Madonna said once anyway...

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you :mf_lustslow::wub2:

I guess you have to Beckar... Even if it's NOT my game...

So we start a thread, talk a while and then it's forgotten forever :blink: Isn't that a shame? Seeing how much fun Nicole is having with her old posts, I thought I'd start a new game, nostalgia for the people who were here from the start and for the ones who arrived later it's a chance to catch up on some of the previous nonsense posted here :mf_rosetinted:

So here's what we do:

Someone finds an old post, quotes it in here and then we have to find the original post :mf_rosetinted: Then the one who finds it quotes the original post to bump the old thread and finds a new post in another old thread to put in here :biggrin2:

All clear? Let's go then :mf_rosetinted:

Where was this originally posted?

Okies. Find this one

Hello everybody !!!

Maybe all the newbies haven't seen this thread yet... It's an ooooooooooold one...

There is nothing agressive in it !! Just a suggestion !

Welcome !!

Hey!! Cant we just say who wrote it? Cause bumping old thread is gonna mean that all the threads on the front page are gonna be bumped off and full of old ones... so... please? Can we just said who posted the post?

Hey!! Cant we just say who wrote it? Cause bumping old thread is gonna mean that all the threads on the front page are gonna be bumped off and full of old ones... so... please? Can we just said who posted the post?

The point with this game was kinda to bump the old threads, to show that they are there :doh:

The point with this game was kinda to bump the old threads, to show that they are there :doh:

But its silly cause Im now finding it hard to find posts that I want to post on. Old ones are old.. they fell down because they became boring. I dont like the point of this game :(

No xD its waaay more simple =D

I think your cheating way is EXACTLY what we want the newbies to understand :thumb_yello: Would it be the SEARCH FUNCTION ????

I'll try to find an interesting quote to bump an interesting thread... :fisch:

And by "interesting" I mean "with answers to frequently asked questions"... Mmmmmmh... I could be nasty on that one :biggrin2:

But its silly cause Im now finding it hard to find posts that I want to post on. Old ones are old.. they fell down because they became boring. I dont like the point of this game :(

They fell out because everyone had answered them, there are 2000 new people here opening the same threads now :blink:

But hey I officially give up on this place, go on discussing Mika's nasal hair, I'll go get a life instead, God knows I need one :mf_rosetinted:

Does anyone know the members Mika's supporting band?

I know that the guitarist is called Martin and that he used to play for Sophie Ellis-Bextor. I love his drummer chick.. she is so cool! I wonder how they get chosen!!

Find it !! And bump the thread...

-_____-

And push the new ones down. Brilliant @___@

You don't have to play !!

And if the new ones are about the same things that the old ones, i don't see the problem...

The one I quoted is actually a post about the members of the group. You can be sure someone will post a question about it soon... As always... Cause even when i was looking for something to quote, i found 4 about that...

So don't play, or play useful.

Anyway, if noone wants to do something about this PROBLEM, i don't care, i'm not donating anymore if nothing is done about that, and i'm only talking for ME.