New game - The ultimate repeat thread

Kata

You don't have to play !!

And if the new ones are about the same things that the old ones, i don't see the problem...

The one I quoted is actually a post about the members of the group. You can be sure someone will post a question about it soon... As always... Cause even when i was looking for something to quote, i found 4 about that...

So don't play, or play useful.

Anyway, if noone wants to do something about this PROBLEM, i don't care, i'm not donating anymore is nothing is done about that, and i'm only talking for ME.

im totally with u!!

love kata and u for doin something for it!!

and thats why im not donating myself!!

im not paying my good hard earn money for a side i dont feel comfy in, anymore!!

i dont open a thread every 3 minutes!!:sneaky2:

well i havent posted ONE!!!:blink:

and i wont open a new appleman one just because im to lazy to look for the other one!!:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im totally with u!!

love kata and u for doin something for it!!

and thats why im not donating myself!!

im not paying my good hard earn money for a side i dont feel comfy in, anymore!!

i dont open a thread every 3 minutes!!:sneaky2:

well i havent posted ONE!!!:blink:

and i wont open a new appleman one just because im to lazy to look for the other one!!:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you !! But i'm not "fighting" anymore... This is not my job :bleh::wink2:

Not joking, i really thought this game could have been funny... But you can't force people...

well I obviously also thought this game could be fun, but I won't bother anymore :blink: I'll just reply to whatever threads there are :boxed:

id love to play but i dont know which one i should look for nicoles or yoppas?:boxed:

id love to play but i dont know which one i should look for nicoles or yoppas?:boxed:

You first have to find where my quote comes from... Then if you find, you choose anybody anything anywhere to quote, and we have to find it...

May I play? I found Yoppa's quote... just bumped it... with a pic link added.:bleh:

Would I find a random quote now ( if I were playing)?

Yep, you're welcome !! But maybe we should play it once or twice a day, to satisfy the ones who want the "new threads" to be front... Not to bump too many old threads...

Anyway !! find us a nice quote in an interesting thread !! :thumb_yello:

May I play? I found Yoppa's quote... just bumped it... with a pic link added.:bleh:

Would I find a random quote now ( if I were playing)?

norway

i found it was just looking for a good helping quote!!

go on then:mf_rosetinted:

ok, find this one ... not too hard.. if this is stupid let me know !

[He's so skinny!! Id feel really concious stood next to him cause id look really fat compared to him....

Thats why i always stand near people fatter than me, cause i look skinnier....espeically in pe at school....

Okay here's another one to find :cool:

As long as there is more than one bathroom!

Doesn't that sound cool! Don't worry Mika I can bake it's not a problem!

I was just wondering if this is really useful as we all know here how to use the search function :blink::biggrin2: At least, we're having a bit of fun :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe we should promote this thread and tell the newbies to come and play... Don't know how to do, though...