relax official video..? *pls, don't laugh at me*

avoca

ok, though i spend on this forum A LOT of time, I am a little puzzled cause I seem to have missed smt..

a friend of mine submitted to me this morn a mika video she'd seen on tv and then found on you tube. it's this. she thought it was cute and wanted to share.

looks quite well made to be a fan video. *love it, besides*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpp5oSRYfN8

i thought to share with the forum, but since the forum is ever so updated, I browsed older post first (not to repost the same thing all the time..) and came across this thread in the members only board, where a fan said he's put up a site of mika videos. well, he's this video among the others and he lists it as relax official video.. :blink:

do we have a new single out and I didn't know it..? :shocked:

am I so in the back of beyond...? :blink:

if it's not true, pls stop laughing at me: I can see ya all giggling, sitting behind your pc/laptop screens! :thumbdown::biggrin2:

avoca :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, though i spend on this forum A LOT of time, I am a little puzzled cause I seem to have missed smt..

a friend of mine submitted to me this morn a mika video she'd seen on tv and then found on you tube. it's this. she thought it was cute and wanted to share.

i thought to share with the forum, but since the forum is ever so updated, I browsed older post first (not to repost the same thing all the time..) and came across this thread in the members only board, where a fan said he's put up a site of mika videos. well, he's this video among the others and he lists it as relax official video.. :blink:

if it's not true, pls stop laughing at me: I can see ya all giggling, sitting behind your pc/laptop screens! :thumbdown::biggrin2:

Hey avoca!

I think it has aready been posted somewhere.....don't ask me where *lol* But I have to say that I kinda like it....Btw, "Relax" will be the next official single in Germany (release beginning of June, at least that's what I read on a forum)......Where else? Does anybody know....

But yeah, it's pretty COLOURFUL :thumb_yello:

ok, just read you post in another thread (about reposting things) and so I cut it out as now. I was actually going to post in it. i am sorry this is a dopuble post, NOT meant (you have heard it again, blah blah blah).

what i meant 'bout giggling at me was the fact probably this (an official video) is most ridicolous. thx for the info both of you, and feel free to cut this thread off.

*zips mouth and goes*

Nobody is giggling or laughing at you !!!

There is just a thread with the exact same title in the members only section... How funny is that ?? Actually, not really funny...

Here is the link :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3718

bwaha, yeah you're absolutely right:roftl:

but see, so more people are seeing this on television, so obviously not only in belgium. So probably official :)

Hey avoca!

I think it has aready been posted somewhere.....don't ask me where *lol* But I have to say that I kinda like it....Btw, "Relax" will be the next official single in Germany (release beginning of June, at least that's what I read on a forum)......Where else? Does anybody know....

But yeah, it's pretty COLOURFUL :thumb_yello:

I think relax has already been released as 2nd single here, because that's what they say on the radio...

it might be the official video because on "on a tout essayé" when mika was there they introduced him and then showed the "official videos" (like the interviewer said I believe) of relax and grace kelly. the one of relax is the one you posted

OMG...:blink: ...AMAZING video!

Hypnotic, i can say...:mf_rosetinted:

I've added on my profile :biggrin2:

Thanx, sis Avoca!

Relaxing video