Listen Up People

CazGirl

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*hehe* mine will be something like that...simple but...um...wacky!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

my picture camera can record, but only up to a minute. once it stops recording just...record again! lmao!

It's coming on youtube and other video-websites ... And I'm probably not going to have the chance to meet Mika anyways!

WELL...CANT WE SOMEHOW TRACK HIM DOWN ????? IM GOING TO LONDON TO EARLS COURT SOON SO HOPEFULLY I MIGHT PASS HIS HOUSE!!!! I COULD CHUCK IT AT HIS WINDOW!!! *HEHE*:roftl: :roftl:

but then how do you link them together!!!!??? im crap at ICT!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

lol you dont have to link them together..you could always send them separately to EnFa, she'll do the editing. The only reason why Charlie and I did ours like we did is because we wanted to make an actual video anyway LOL

lol you dont have to link them together..you could always send them separately to EnFa, she'll do the editing. The only reason why Charlie and I did ours like we did is because we wanted to make an actual video anyway LOL

oh!!!! sorry..duhh im sooo STUPID ....cant u tell im a natural blond!!!!!???

xxxxxxx:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

WELL...CANT WE SOMEHOW TRACK HIM DOWN ????? IM GOING TO LONDON TO EARLS COURT SOON SO HOPEFULLY I MIGHT PASS HIS HOUSE!!!! I COULD CHUCK IT AT HIS WINDOW!!! *HEHE*:roftl: :roftl:

ha ha don't break it though u don't wanna spend all your money repairing his window

Now that was funny not too stalkerish at all. i can imagine the police report. mad fan throws DVD at window which shows lots of mad people jumping around lol.

also wanted to ask does it the vid have to have sound?

HAHA YEH *****IT HAS BEEN REPORTED A MENTAL MIKA FAN THROWS DVD AT MIKAS HOUSE MISSING HIS HEAD BY A COUPLE OF INCHES!!!!! *****

HAHA:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I've though about it long and hard, I've never done anything like that in my life!!!

And there is nothing worse than my singing and dancing so it would be really embarrassing....

But after persuading myself I decided - what a hell, I'll do it! Now the next step - persuading my friend to do it with me or at least to hold a camera for me...

I think I almost succeeded and it should be ready next weekend! Fingers crossed! :naughty: (I've got a secret plan - need to down some vine before hand, otherwise I'll freak out and change my mind :naughty: )

Right. Okay guys.

Remember the Love Today Fan Video EnFa was making?

So many people were up for it, BUT...

alas! She only have SEVEN, yes, SEVEN Videos posted to her!

Come on people, we can do better!

I have made TWO videos (Love Today AND Lollipop) making a right arse of myself! No-one has an excuse!

It's FUN!

It's for MIKA!

So get posting to EnFa with your submissions RIGHT NOW!

you know you want to :D

I guess I will try;) It sounds fun!:D

:thumb_yello:

Of course someone could make it on a DVD.. I'm going to a concert of his, but I'll probably be to drunk to say anything sane to him.. :biggrin2:

That's the spirit my friend :arf2: