Why

bee

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where to find more? will be more as long as concerts will come. but i think that now all about mika is on these threads. c'mon, he's famous only from half an year. the situation will be different next year, with next album and as the years go bye and he will be more and more famouse.

the MIKA ARCHIEVE is growing with every pics or video posted. make sure that you have everything about him till now, cause this things will be a forutne in the coming years.

I think this is good enough for me. I mean it IS the Mika Fan Club! I'm sure once he gets more popular, there will be more but for right now I think that this is the best site. You get not only all the interviews, tv appeareances, pictures, etc. You also get fan's accounts of what Mika is like and their pictures from his concerts which I think is my favorite part.

EVERYONE IS SOOOOOOOO NICE ON HERE AND...U DONT WANT A NEW SITE OPEN TO EVERYONE LIKE MIKASOUNDS COZ SOME RANDOM PEOPLE POST BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM ON THERE!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:thumbdown: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

EVERYONE IS SOOOOOOOO NICE ON HERE AND...U DONT WANT A NEW SITE OPEN TO EVERYONE LIKE MIKASOUNDS COZ SOME RANDOM PEOPLE POST BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM ON THERE!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:thumbdown: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

YOU'RE RIGHT :wink2:

Yes it is! It's the only forum where I wasn't afraid to post because everyone's so nice! I think it shows what kind of person Mika is by all the great fans he has! Also, I like it 'cause there's always a chance Mika reads some of the things I post, lol.

i go to mikasounds but its not as lively as here. we have much more fun here and lots of info. i love it

YEH ON THE MIKASOUNDS YOU HAVE TO WAIT LIKE 2 DAYS BEFORE SOMEONE REPLYS TO U ...ITS TOO SLOW!!!!

MIKA HAS REPLIED TO SOMETHING I SAID ON THERE THOUGH!!!!!!

I NEARLY FAINTED!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

i know what your saying but i really don't think it could get much better than it is here! everyone is so nice and we have people from all over the world that post. awwwwww i love the fan club :mf_lustslow::wub2:

WE ARE LIKE A BIG mikaholic FAMILY

Yes it is! It's the only forum where I wasn't afraid to post because everyone's so nice! I think it shows what kind of person Mika is by all the great fans he has! Also, I like it 'cause there's always a chance Mika reads some of the things I post, lol.

I agree completely! Usually, whenever I join a forum that is very active, I always feel kind of "out of the loop" and hardly ever post, but I WANT to post here and I feel so at home. :thumb_yello:

yeah i agree, this is the best english website about mika! but i think there should be a site like this for every country. :wink2: the official german mika site is even more boring than the official english one. think i'll make one for germany if i have some time. :naughty:

btw, have you seen what happens if you click on the bird on mikasounds.com? i just noticed this... it lets something fall and i don't think it's an egg, hehe... :naughty: i clicked on it while lollipop girl was beneath and now the white stuff is sticking on her lollipop, lol! :roftl: :roftl:

I agree completely! Usually, whenever I join a forum that is very active, I always feel kind of "out of the loop" and hardly ever post, but I WANT to post here and I feel so at home. :thumb_yello:

yeah, its lively here but you dont get the impression you're out of the elite. thats good.