More About Mika In Cabaret!!!!!

CazGirl

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and there's more!!!

There is something very theatrical now about his music. He considers his songs to be performed storytelling. That's why it suited him playing the Emcee in a Westminster School production of Cabaret - he was the narrator, which meant he was in control. I get a strong sense that not being in control is the worst feeling in the world for Mika, a reminder perhaps of the bullying and the forced absence of his father.

"God, I shocked them when I did that," he says of Cabaret. "I went all-out. Even people who absolutely hated me just couldn't help themselves and had to come and congratulate me. It made me realise the power of being good at something. It makes you untouchable."

Taken from this website:

http://www.sundayherald.com/life/people/display.var.1168421.0.0.php

CHECK THIS SHIZZ OUT!

http://homepages.westminster.org.uk/cabaret/rehearse.htm

FIFTH PARAGRAPH!!!

Oh I forgot to post that before. That was the article I stumbled across and then started looking around the school's site for some pics.

I'm not the type to chase Mika all over the world, but if he ever does theatre in London I'm getting on the next plane! I'd love to see him hook up with Richard O'Brien and do something Rocky Horror-ish.

Oh I forgot to post that before. That was the article I stumbled across and then started looking around the school's site for some pics.

I'm not the type to chase Mika all over the world, but if he ever does theatre in London I'm getting on the next plane! I'd love to see him hook up with Richard O'Brien and do something Rocky Horror-ish.

id love to see him play that role...i wanna see a video of him haha! would be AWESOME. i wonder if he'll ever do west end LOL I'D SO GO!