MIKA, hire me as your --- so I can tour w/u

Guest Lion Tamer

Wouldn't it be a great idea if MIKA's people offered a contest to us fans?

The winner (winners) would get to spend a day/week touring with his entourage of people! Just hanging out...airplane, tour bus, soundchecks, gigs, breakfast, dinner, be an extra in a video, party :partytime2: etc!

Of course, they'd have to a a criminal background check on this person 'coz there are some psychos (hee hee):naughty:

Can someone suggest this somehow? Perhaps one of the moderators may know the best way to plug this.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The winner (winners) would get to spend a day/week touring with his entourage of people! Just hanging out...airplane, tour bus, soundchecks, gigs, breakfast, dinner, be an extra in a video, party :partytime2: etc!

Of course, they'd have to a a criminal background check on this person 'coz there are some psychos (hee hee):naughty:

Can someone suggest this somehow? Perhaps one of the moderators may know the best way to plug this.

yeah that would be a great plan:wub2:

but not only for people in the uk or us or something:thumbdown: a fan from each country or something hihi:naughty:

Guest Lion Tamer

personal, real-life TAMAGOTCHI

MIKA can press my buttons...anytime:mf_lustslow:

-feed me

-bathe me

I'll even make beeping noises when he forgets to give me any attention.

Sadly, i'm not tiny enough to be carried around everywhere.

But i can have my hand in his pocket (just like that commercial "hands in my pocket")!

I'm not precious I'll happily volunteer for any of the above jobs. If theres any room left in the bathroom I'd like to be in line for shower duties, I can bring my own tape measure (extra long - of course:wink2: ) for boxer short measuring (Do you think he has them custom designed too?), I am trained in Indian head massage (for those lucious locks, mmmmm)....... sorry where was I? I can't do hypnosis but if I could just stare into those eyes long enough...... And please put me on the hug task force rota.

I come fully referenced for nanny duties for Tama - help prevent any more starving incidents.

I think the best job I could be qualified for would be personal weirdo stalker - no self respecting pop-star should be without one - I have my own tent and binoculars for camping outside wherever he is.

And the best bit I wouln't need paying for any of this - I'd pay him!:roftl:

And besides I'd love to be the "I'm-there-whenever-you-need-a-HUG" special unit :blush-anim-cl:

Everything seems to be taken :blink:

but I wouldn't mind being it that "hug-unite" :naughty::roftl:

Very interesting. Can i be the "fill-in-person" for when someone is sick *cough* and the "i-just-need-some-help-doing-this" person? I'd have to be with him 24/7, just in case he needed my help, e.g. he may need his little toe scratching :wub2:

Just the possibility of there ever being a contest like that gives me little butterflies in my stomach! That would be the bestbestbest contest ever. (well, except if i didn't win :bleh:)