Face Products

Fmbm

In the People magazine article Mika was quoted as saying that "ridiculous amounts of face products" was a must have on tour, so does anyone know which products he uses?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the People magazine article Mika was quoted as saying that "ridiculous amounts of face products" was a must have on tour, so does anyone know which products he uses?

Is this American People mag?

Facial products are so addictive. I don't have particulary bad skin, but I honestly have about 15 different bottles of random facial stuff in my room.

I'd like to know what Mika uses, also.

omg i just hung that article up on my wall today!

i don't sorry though! :[

i wonder what he meant by that though!

He means that he uses a lot of facial products - hence the perfect skin.

*It's in my school folder :D

I totally concur. He has such a clear complexion that I figured he *must* use at least one facial product. It's such a turn-on that he takes care of his skin. Few guys do it because they think it's girly/unmanly, but then they have nasty skin no one wants to look at! :thumbdown::bleh:

Mika takes care of his skin (a good thing!) and it shows! :mf_lustslow::wub2::thumb_yello:

It probably helps that he doesn't drink coffee -- I know it wrecks havoc on my skin when I do! :bleh:

oh bless, I use loads of everything,I think I have about a dozen of hairstyle products!:naughty:

oh, me too. i'm so guilty of that! my shower is overflowing with a gazillion different shampoos and conditioners..and then my cabinet is filled to the brim with various styling products. and somehow i still find myself browsing the haircare aisles at the grocery store religiously :blush-anim-cl:

I use..."Simple" makeup remover/cleanser and then I use some anti-spot cream shizz. cant remember what thats called though.

ive never seen Mika with a spot. That's SOOOO annoying LOL why the perfection? haha im so jealous :bleh:

The amount of products I have and use is unbelievable.... My friend when she comes is like "tell me what the products on that shelf are for again? And on this shelf?". But it's mostly due to the fact that until recently I worked in the beauty industry with skincare and make-up, so "inherited" lots of stuff... :bleh:

But Mika's skin - perfection... he takes very good care of it and/or is very lucky...

I think I'm using too many products actually lol when I use less I have the impression that my skin is better! but I can't help buying and trying new stuff!I still hope that one day I'll find the perfect one... so I keep trying and trying... lol

the downfall that I have with my face derives from too much coffee to stay wake at work, working in a trucking company(not good for dirt) and health is still taking too long to come back, oh yeh and also skin allergies like my beautiful cat and the NCR I deal with at work...

If anyone has any bright ideas, I'm open for sugestions.

• 8 months later...
Holy cheeseburgers! I can't beleive it! this is the article that introduced me to MIKA! I have been looking for it for AGES (or.. since last April when I first saw it....) But THANK YOU for posting this. I love MFC searches!! and MIKA!<3

hahah. oh and welcome!

I use proactiv, and creme. :D

MIKA ought to go to a spa one day and have some of those cucumber eye things and one of these! Jacuzzi tub!!!! to get rid of the sore muscles ! I want one! i used to have one BUT I MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ever have a girls day at the spa?????SIGH..............I know of many nice ones here if any one wants to visit me...(always wondering if anyone from MFC has ever been to my city!:)